4-Full Day Private Beijing Tour Including All Main Highlights
OverviewExperience Beijing on this private 4- full day tour of capital of China, amazing tour itinerary for clients taking personalized experience. Over four days, youll visit the most impressive Beijing sites such as Great wall, the Forbidden city, Tiananmen square , Temple of heaven and Gubei water town tour, private van & driver, English speaking guide, entrance fees and hotel transfer are included.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven
You will meet your English guide at your hotel lobby of your Beijing hotel on 8:00am in the morning. Then go to Tian'anmen Square to experience monuments and chairman Mao's influence with Chinese history. later on visit the Forbidden City, the best-preserved ancient imperial palaces in China. Experience the Forbidden City along the ancient city central axis from north to south for around 1.5 hours. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will also visit a silk museum and get to know traditional silk culture there. then have lunch in an authentic restaurant and you will pay for the meal by yourself. Then you will go to the amazing Temple of Heaven, which is the biggest ancient imperial worship building in the world where the Ming and Qing Emperors prayed good harvest for local farmers. later on transfer back to your hotel.
Day 2: Great Wall day tour
On the second day, you will experience China's No.1 highlight the Great Wall of China, which is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, then you will have enjoy a Chinese lunch at the authentic Chinese restaurant. Next, visit the impressive Chinese Jade factory where you can experience interesting Jade culture there. finally go back hotel.
Day 3: Summer Palace, Beijing panda hall , Hutong tour
On the third day, you will experience the amazing Summer Palace , the biggest Chinese imperial garden. Later on visit a pearl gallery and learn about fresh water pearl culture. Stay for total about 2 hours before you leave to visit Beijing panda where located at Beijing zoo, later on have lunch at Chinese restaurant, Then you will experience interesting Hutong tour, well The Hutong Tour starts from along Shishahai near the vegetable and fruit market, In the past, princes', generals' and ministers' housed with courtyards were scattered around the outside of the Forbidden City. Linking up those courtyard houses were lanes and alleys called hutongs. The word "hutong" probably came into use during the Yuan Dynasty (1270-1365), as it is a Mongolian word, meaning "well". These residential areas were so called because where there is a well, there are people living nearby. As a result, the hutong has become a part of Beijing life and now is an informal symbol of the city. then you will enjoy Chinese tea ceremony at traditional Chinese tea house. At the end of your day, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4:Gubei water town day tour
We will take Gubei Water Town day tour and start on 8:00am today, which is 180km away from Beijing city area, well the leisure travel area of Gubei Water Town basically includes several areas of Old Barracks Area, which is a amazing natural old town with a combination of mountains, water and ancient villages, then go back hotel.
Inclusions for 4-Full Day Private Beijing Tour Including All Main Highlights
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Full Day Private Beijing Tour Including All Main Highlights
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours