4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour - ManaguaWrite a Review
OverviewOn this 4-hour tour you will have the opportunity to spend some time relaxing by Laguna de Apoyo, a lagoon located on an old volacno crater.
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourLaguna de Apoyo is a natural gem only 30 minutes’ drive from Managua. The lagoon is actually the old crater of a volcano that erupted 3,000 years ago. Nowadays, it is the deepest inland site of Nicaragua.
The lagoon is a 200 meters deep and 4 kilometer wide vessel of crystalline blue waters. The warm water temperature (27 to 30 degrees centigrade), caused by underwater fumaroles, makes it one of the most pleasant places to swim in.
You will have the opportunity to relax by the lagoon or practice water sports like windsurfing and sailing. The surrounding forest also makes it a nice place for hiking.
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Managua.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.