4-Hour Electric Bike Tour In Paris
OverviewSee more of Paris in this electric bike tour. From the legendary monuments to hidden backstreets, the charms of Paris are waiting to be discovered: all in 4 hours .Let the comfort and ease of an electric bike allow you to experience more of the worlds most famous city.Inside the Marais: Enjoy a game of Ptanque at the oldest Parisian monument. Student life in the Latin Quarter: Sit back at the "Luco then wander the typically Parisian side-streets of Butte aux Cailles.The always-busy artists cafs of Saint-Germain-des-Prs are where the action is. But if you need a break, the Nouvelles Berges de Seine offer you the peace and quiet of the riverbank. If the Champs-lyses caught you looking then Place Vendme and its variety of fine jewelry stores are where you should beand its right next door to the Palais Royal and the Louvre.The allure of the most beautiful city in the world are there for the taking. All in one toureverything is possible.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis bike tour starts in the heart of Paris near Centre Pompidou. The experienced friendly team will provide you with a great quality bike, helmet and waterproof Poncho should the weather take a turn for the worse. Then you will be off on a leisurely 4 hour tour taking in the greatest monuments and places of interest.
During the tour there will be frequent stops, a coffee break (own expense), factual explanations, anecdotes, photo opportunities and so much more .Your guide will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Electric Bike Tour In Paris
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 4-Hour Electric Bike Tour In Paris
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations