OverviewLearn about Old Cairo and visit the famous churches in Cairo along with Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque on this personal tour with a private Egyptologist.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourStart your day with pick-up from your professional tour guide for a special visit to Coptic and Islamic Cairo. Enjoy Old Cairo by seeing the Hanging Church that dates back to the 3rd Century. Also see Ben Ezra Synagogue, and Church of Abu Serga, where the holy crypt and family were in hiding. Continue your tour visiting the Citadel of Salah El Din, which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD. Inside the citadel explore Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque, the most significant in the city.
Inclusions for 4 Hour Half- Day Islamic Coptic Cairo
- Taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 4 Hour Half- Day Islamic Coptic Cairo
- Entrance fees (Citadel ticket 60 EGP, Coptic Cairo is free)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Money for private expenses, shopping, and donations to church or mosque
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Maximum number of travelers per booking is 10 people
Confirmation of exact pick-up and drop-off time and location will be confirmed with your tour operator
This tour is not wheelchair accessible
As this is an All Sales Final product, please contact the tour operator directly if needed.