Meet at Harvard Mine Rd. You will see a green porta-poti at our front entrance. If you run into a delay text 209-916-5166 with ETA. We supply boots and all the gear. Bring plenty to drink and maybe something to snack on. We usually have nice beach towels for your use. Keep all the gold you find. We also have the quarts crystals and jasper stone. After you have completed your gold digging adventure you are more than welcome to gold pan on your own on our property ( let us know first). Thank you and hope to see you soon.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am to 3pm BY RESERVATIONS ONLY
Departure Details :
Meet at Harvard Mine Rd. You will see a green porta-poti at the front entrance.
OverviewWe supply the boots and all the gear, just bring plenty to drink and maybe something to snack on. Would not hurt to bring a spare pair of socks and some cheap digging gloves. We will get everybody booted up, head to creek (about a 50 yard hike) prospect a dig spot, set up equipment and start moving dirt for the time allotted, then we will do a " clean-up" and sit by the creek and gold pan all the material you processed. Keep all the gold you find. Everyone will go home with a little California gold.
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.