Overview4-hour private, cyclo tour of authentic, bustling markets in Ho Chi Minh City. With your cyclo driver/guide, you will visit a number of markets, including a flower market, a fabric market, an electronics market, and a Chinese-style temple. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop off, as well as complimentary coconut water.Choose from one of twodeparture times when you book.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with pickup at your hotel at the designated pickup time. Your driver can accommodate one adult on the front of his/her cyclo, a three-wheeled bicycle taxi. During the tour, you'll see a number of authentic markets, which seem to exist in another dimension from the rest of the city and play a major role in the daily lives of most locals.
Over the next few hours, the driver will take you to visit:
- Ho Thi Ky: A wholesale flower market
- Pet Market: Features dozens of species of cats, dogs, and other types of pets
- Ba Hat Market: A small market where many locals buy fresh fruit and other foods
- Nhat Tao Market: Largest selection of secondhand and refurbished electronics in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soai Kinh Lam Market: A market offering wide selection of fabrics, from silks to tartans
- Binh Tay Market: A wholesale market where you can see Western architecture crossed with Chinese influence
- Kim Bien Market: Sells cosmetics, toys, electronics, sunglasses, and a number of industrial goods
- Thien Hau Pagoda: A Chinese-style temple located on Nguyễn Trãi Street in the Cho Lon (Chinatown)
The tour ends at your hotel after approximately 4 hours.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Ho Chi Minh City Market Tour By Cyclo
- Private transportation via cyclo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coconut water
Exclusions for 4-Hour Ho Chi Minh City Market Tour By Cyclo
- Personal expenses and VAT on goods purchased
- All other food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup only at hotels located in the central of Ho Chi Minh City
A maximum of one adult and one child under 10 per tour; two adults will not fit on the cyclo
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.