The tour begins with pickup at your hotel at the designated pickup time. Your driver can accommodate one adult on the frontof his/her cyclo, a three-wheeled bicycle taxi. During the tour, you'll see a number of authentic markets, which seem to exist in another dimension from the rest of the city and play a major role in the daily lives of most locals.
Over the next fewhours, thedriver will take you to visit:
- Ho Thi Ky: A wholesaleflower market
- Pet Market: Features dozens of species of cats, dogs, and other types of pets
- Ba Hat Market: Asmall market where many locals buy fresh fruit and other foods
- Nhat Tao Market: Largest selection of secondhand and refurbished electronics in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soai Kinh Lam Market: A market offering wide selection of fabrics, from silks to tartans
- Binh Tay Market: A wholesale market where you can seeWestern architecture crossed withChinese influence
- Kim Bien Market: Sells cosmetics, toys, electronics, sunglasses, and a number of industrial goods
- Thien Hau Pagoda: A Chinese-style temple located on Nguyn Tri Street in the Cho Lon (Chinatown)
The tour ends at your hotel after approximately 4 hours.