4-hour Hutong Neighborhood Nightlife Tour Plus Dinner And Bar Street - Beijing
OverviewGet to know what nightlife is like in one of old Beijing's Hutong neighborhoods, Nanluoguxiang, and nearby many several-hundreds-year old Hutong alleys. Plus the famous Houhai (back lake) bar street and local Hot-pot/Beijing Noodle dinner. This 4-hour evening tour starts at 6:00pm and ends at 10. This private tour including an English-speaking guide, a private vehicle, local dinner. If interest in any local bars, fees on your own.
Know More about this tour
Our vehicle and English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 6 pm,then go straight to Hutong area. Upon arrival, follow your guide's step and listen to the interesting history and story about the "traditional Beijing and Hutong Alleys". Then go to local Hutong restaurant for dinner, you may discuss with your guide for either Hot-pot, it's used to be Mongolian cuisine for putting beef, mutton, shrimp, vegetables, etc to boiling soup/water, or Beijing traditional noodles. Later on, strolling along different hutongs, Houhai lake bar street, Silver Ingot Bridge etc, if youd like to stop for a beer/drink, fees are on your own. Leave Hutong area at around 9 or 9:30pm for your hotel. Lovely tour ends.
Inclusions for 4-hour Hutong Neighborhood Nightlife Tour Plus Dinner And Bar Street
- Private transfer with hotel pickup & drop-off service.
- Well-trained English speaking guide service.
- Local dinner(hotpot or Beijing noodles)
- All taxes
Exclusions for 4-hour Hutong Neighborhood Nightlife Tour Plus Dinner And Bar Street
- personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
When taking photos, do not take straight to local people's face
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours