4-Hour Join Group Hiking Tour At Lantau Country Park
OverviewLantau South Country Park was designated in 1978, and it is the largest country park in Hong Kong. Come and spend a half day hiking time in this this beautiful place. You will find a fabulous down hill hike through stunning scenery. This 4 hours joyful hiking tour will finish in the village of Mui Wo, where you will need to catch the ferry back to Central. If you like some local food and drink, you can spend some more time at Mui Wo after the tour end. Your tour guide can give you recommendations where to go and eat there.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMeet your hiking guide at the meeting point in morning or afternoon. From there you will take a short bus journey of about 10-minutes in order to reach the fabulous South Lantau Country Trail. The hike starts immediately as you immerse yourself in the beautiful winding trails which one minute are open with beach views the next under canopy with sunlight shimmering through the trees. Around every corner of this walk is another surprise including numerous small waterfalls. Bring your camera on this one.
The first 7km of this walk is predominately flat and very easy. However, you will find a slightly tougher section with some ascent which is a little steep but rewarding as the hike continues to deliver on scenery and views. You will be astounded that such beauty can be found a short distance from Hong Kong, which is visible on a clear day. The trail continues to the village of Mui Wo where you will find numerous dining options and bars.
The hike will finish at the ferry terminal. From there, you will take one of the regular ferry services back to Hong Kong Central Pier 6 (at own expense).
Inclusions for 4-Hour Join Group Hiking Tour At Lantau Country Park
- Tour escort/host
- Bus fare from meeting point to the park
- All activities
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 4-Hour Join Group Hiking Tour At Lantau Country Park
- Ferry ticket
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You do not need to be super-fit for this trip, however the climbs can be moderately demanding for the inexperienced with some long hours of sustained walking
Footwear: quality walking shoes/trainers with good grip are a must, anything less is unacceptable
Highly recommend the layer system clothing according to the season and a change of clothes carried in a dry bag
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Hiking in Hong Kong involves the use of the very efficient public transportation system
Hike start times vary, please be aware of this to ensure on-time arrival, all hikes will start promptly. Hikes will not be delayed as unfair to inconvenience others
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.