OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour, private walking tour that can be customized according to your preference. Your guide will walk you around the city and take you back in time. Get insights from local guide that loves his city, knows its history and is willing to share the insights of its social and cultural life. By the end of the tour you will feel like a local yourself, having learned about the Spanish capital from inside.
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at your hotel so you can get ready for a 4-hour private walking tour, which you can customize according to your own preferences - be it architecture, history, fashion or a bit of everything. If you wish to visit a museum, please ask for a special arrangement. This is mainly a walking tour, however you may take the metro or bus (included) if necessary, but there is no private transport provided on this tour.
Your guide will walk with you to the famous sites and will take you down the lesser known parts of the very center of the city. There are always plenty of secrets to share and things to learn. Be assured that you will have a very personalized and professional experience, you will see different faces of the capital and will learn about historical facts, cultural background, current developments and social life of Madrileños from locals, as your guide was either born or raised in the city, and knows it well.
At the end of the tour you will make a stop to refresh yourself with beverages and tapas.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Madrid Customizable History And Legends Walking Tour
- Drinks and tapas stop at the end of the tour included in the price
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide (upon request)
Exclusions for 4-Hour Madrid Customizable History And Legends Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
Any necessary transportation via metro or bus is included, but does not include private transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Madrid Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
- Toledo Half-Day Or Full-Day Trip From Madrid
- Skip The Line: Prado Museum Tour In Madrid
- Madrid City Sightseeing And Royal Palace Tour
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance Ticket
- Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Madrid Scooter City Tour
- Flamenco Masterclass At Torres Bermejas In Madrid
- Walking Through History Of Madrid Full Day