4-Hour Nice City Tour
OverviewMinibus tour, from 2 to 8 people per vehicle. Highlights over the French riviera Capital, History of Nice and the Côte d'Azur. Coastal views, photo stops at viewpoints. See different neighborhoods in Nice, listen to their stories, including Castle Hill, old English Cimiez district and ancient Roman Ruins with the olive garden.
Know More about this tour4-Hour Nice City Tour in a comfortable minivan with a knowledgeable driver / tour guide.
Popular winter destination for British and later Russian Aristocracy, Nice has a rich historic and architectural heritage. Learn History of Nice and the French Riviera. Visit Old Town and its Castle Hill. Ride along Promenade des Anglais, and Promenade des Arts, stop at viewpoints and different neighborhoods, learn about Hotel Negresco, Masséna Square, Russian Cathedral, 16th century Franciscan Monastery, see ancient ruins of Roman Arena and Roman Thermae, olive garden and Regina Palace - winter home of Queen Victoria of England, where she stayed during her visits in 19th century.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Nice City Tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 4-Hour Nice City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.