4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour - Denver
OverviewOur 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Sidecar Motorcycle Tour is all about the beautiful scenery of the Front Range. The route is a bit more aggressive than the South Exploration as we will ride along some of the greatest twisting mountain roads along the Front Range. If you are looking for Rocky Mountain beauty, then this tour is for you!
Know More about this tourThe price of $349.00 is for 1 or 2 Passengers per Sidecar Motorcycle.
Our North Mountain Exploration Tour is all about the beautiful scenery of the Front Range. We will begin the tour by picking you up a predetermined location of your choice. This route includes two of the most beautiful roads you can imagine; Clear Creek Canyon Road "Scenic Route 6" and Golden Gate Canyon Road "Scenic Route 46/70". Both beautifully paved with spectacular views of the mountains, streams, and landscapes.
While they both contain many twists and turns, most are 30-35 mph, nice smooth curves, however, we will hit a couple of 15-20 mph switchbacks (that's where the real fun is). Rest assured that your experienced Sidecarist will always operate in full control at very safe speeds. This route will also take you through Central City / Blackhawk (Est. 1859), a historic mining settlement during the Pike's Peak Gold Rush and came to be known as the "Richest Square Mile on Earth." It is now a popular gambling town frequented by residents and tourists alike, yet it has still maintained its "Old West" charm.
Our last stop before heading back to Denver will be a slow ride down historic Washington Street in Downtown Golden (Est. 1859), home of Coors Beer, the most extensive brewery in the world. We will conclude the tour by dropping you off at a predetermined location of your choice.
Pick-up and drop-off for the North Mountain Exploration Tour MUST be within a 5-mile radius of Downtown Denver Metro area.
Inclusions for 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- HD Video (available to purchase)
- Picnic Lunch (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please specify in "Special Requirements" passenger(s) helmet sizes:
Small: 20 1/8" - 21"
Medium: 21 1/8" - 22"
Large: 22 1/8" - 23"
Extra Large: 23 1/8" - 24"
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 8 Hour Peak to Peak: Estes Park