4-Hour Private Layover Tour: Forbidden City - BeijingWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this private layover tour of the Forbidden City as you wait between flights. Spend 4 hours with your guide learning about the centuries of history that lay in this UNESCO World Heritage Site. At the end of your tour, the guide will transfer you back to the airport.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet by your private guide and driver at the airport outside of the luggage claim area. They will be easily identifiable as they will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name displayed on it. Begin your 45-minute drive to the Forbidden City as you relax in the air-conditioned vehicle. The Forbidden City is the largest imperial palace complex in the world and has been deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has served as the residence of Chinese emperors for the past 500 years.
Spend about 2-hours here, learning all about the history and background of this incredible place. The guide will tell you all about how the Chinese noble families lived and went about their daily lives. The majestic architecture will be sure to impress you as well. Once the tour comes to an end, the driver will return you to the Beijing Capital International Airport in a timely fashion so that you may board your departing flight.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Private Layover Tour: Forbidden City
- Private tour
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for 4-Hour Private Layover Tour: Forbidden City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.