4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour In Bengaluru
OverviewVisit the Photographer's paradise early in the morning to see the Grand Flower Market of Bengaluru city. Walk to Bangalore Fort, Tipu sultan Summer Palace and a South Indian Temple. Private local guide ensures full attention and safety while on tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your tour upon meeting your private local guide early in the morning. Walk from Town hall in Bengaluru city towards K R Market. The best way to experience city is in the morning, when there is no traffic. The city awakens early and the wholesale Flower market is a photographer’s delight.
See the morning trucks arrive with their fragrant loads of flowers, petals and leaves. Enjoy the colorful chaos that ensues, and be prepared for a sensory overload! You will also get a great introduction to seasonal vegetables and fruits, as well as other local specialties.
See the crowds and colors in action. The chaos of vehicles, humans and carts all charged up with morning energy. See sellers ready with their produce with their stalls. Farmers trickling in with their produce. Buyers haggling for prices with sellers. The tea sellers on their bicycle. You can also sip a cup of masala chai. Please use your free time to walk and click the pictures the way you wanted – portraits, macro, street scenes etc.
Walk towards Bangalore Fort, the construction of this fort began in 1537 as a mud fort. The builder was Kempe Gowda I, a vassal of the Vijaynagar Empire and the founder of Bangalore, now Bengaluru.
Further visit Kote Venkataramana Temple a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Venkateshwara. The temple was built in 1689 in Dravidian and Vijayanagara style by King Chikka Devaraja Wodeyar, then ruler of Mysore.
Also visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan. The structure was built entirely of teak and stands adorned with pillars, arches and balconies. Hyder Ali commenced its construction within the walls of the Bangalore Fort, and it was completed during the reign of Tipu Sultan in 1791.
The walking tour ends at Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour In Bengaluru
- Private local guide
Exclusions for 4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour In Bengaluru
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless upgraded car option is selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Ancient Temples of Belur, Halebid, Shravanabelagola from Bangalore
- Bengaluru Heritage Walk with Personal Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Private Departure Transfer: Bangalore Hotels to Bengaluru International Airport
- Full Day Private Tour of Temples of Bengaluru
- 8-Hour Custom Private Tour of Bengaluru
- Private Tour: Bangalore City Tour Including Bangalore Palace and Vidhana Soudha
- Bangalore Colonial Church tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bengaluru International Airport to Bangalore Hotels