4-Hour Private Tour To Lama Temple, Confucius Temple And Guozijian Museum With Dim Sum - Beijing
OverviewThis private 4-hour walking tour showcases the beauty, culture and tradition of Beijing's twomost iconic temples and followed by a dim sum meal. You can choose to have the morning start to have a lunch or afternoon start to have dinner.Follow your expert guideand learn about the architecture, beliefs and local heritage as you explore two temples as well as the imperial college. Enjoy the imperial performance inside the Imperial College.Enjoy the personalized attention from your guide on this private tour with your family and friends.A tasty Dim Sum lunch or dinner is inclusive.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYour English speaking guide will pick you up from your Beijing central hotel at 9:00am or 14:00 depending on your choice,then travelto the Lama Temple (Yonghe Palace), the largest and best preserved lamasery in Beijing. It was converted into lamasery in 1744 and so Yonghe Palace became the national center of Lama administration.
Next, walking through a beautiful and quiet street to discover the Temple of Confucius and Imperial College (Guozijian Museum), where the emperor expounded the Confucian classics to an audience of thousands of kneeling students, professors and court officials an annual rite. Built by the grandson of Kublai Khan in 1306, the former college was the supreme academy during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
You will enjoy a fun performance here including the dancing performance to see how they worship in the old days (show might be cancelled due to bad weather conditions).
Finally, enjoy a delicious dim sum lunch or dinner with the locals (please note that during the busy time, you may have to wait for 10-20 minutes for a table)
After meal, your guide can give you suggestions and ideas on what to do next on your own, or assist you to find a taxi back to your hotel (at your expense).
Inclusions for 4-Hour Private Tour To Lama Temple, Confucius Temple And Guozijian Museum With Dim Sum
- Entrance fees
- Dim Sum Lunch or Dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
- Private walking tour
- Transportation Fee
Exclusions for 4-Hour Private Tour To Lama Temple, Confucius Temple And Guozijian Museum With Dim Sum
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from attractions back to hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver