4-Hour Private Walking Tour In Beijing First Embassy District And Ritan Park
OverviewBeijing First Embassy District is an area combine the old and new.At Ritan Park,you can enjoy the peacefulgarden ,old alter,and local life. At the CBD, you will see how modern the city is and howbusy the life is.At the Silk Market,youcan find all kinds of your China souvenirs. On this 4 hour walking tour,afriendly local guide will give you a great inside about the life in Beijing, brief you about the history and culture and offer tips and suggestions on how to negotiate price in the market.A cup of coffee/tea or bottle of beer inside the Ritan Park is included.You can choose to have morning, afternoon or evening start.
Know More about this tourThis tour is designed for city walkers, and minimum walking time is around 3 hours. This tour offers a choice of morning,afternoon and evening departure time (10am,14:00 and 17:00). Your guide will come to meet you at your hotel lobby, and either take taxi or public transportation to attractions.A cup of coffee/tea or bottle of beer inside the Ritan Park is included.After tour, your tour guide will arrange taxi for you to go back to your hotel or you can spend time to walk around the areaby yourself.
You will be visiting following places:
Beijing First Embassy District
Between 1955-1957, there are 41 Embassies were built by the government in Jianguomen outer Street.In 1980s,more Embassies were added.The whole area is very peaceful to walk around.
Ritan Park (The Temple of Sun)
Ritan Park was first built in 1530, originally as a place for emperors of the Ming Dynasty and the Qing dynasties(1368 - 1911) to hold ceremonies to worship the god of sun.Nowadays, its area has quadrupled in size, with thousands of trees,vast grassland and a small lake.It hasentertainment for the children, good cafs and restaurants and plenty of local life to watch.
The Place Beijing
The Place is one of the modernist shopping zonein Beijing.Here you can findclothes, souvenirs, restaurants,arts and crafts. The LED screen on the roof is the biggest highlight of the Place.It is called the Sky Screen ,which is the first one in Asia, and the second largest electronic screen in scale in China.(Please note there is no video showing on the LED screen during the daytime)
Also known as Guomao. The area was planned since the 1980's to be the commercial heart of Northern China and features spectacular modern architecture and high end shopping.The areahas attracted over 100 of the worlds leading businesses in the financial, media, information technology, consulting and service industries.
The CCTV Headquarters is a 234-metre (768ft), 44-story skyscraper service ass theChina Central Television Station.The CCTV Headquarters won the 2013 Best Tall Building Worldwide from the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
(Visit From Outside)
World Trade Center Tower III.
World Trade Center Tower III isa supertall skyscraper with 81 floors, 4 underground floors, and 30 elevators.It is used for office and hotel space, with retail at its base.World Trade Center Tower IIIis Beijing's tallest building and features multiple restaurants and bars at the top.
(Visit From Outside)
The Silk Market
The market is a 5 floorbuilding filled with everything imaginable clothing, souvenirs, jewelry, electronics, and fabrics, each with its own section.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Private Walking Tour In Beijing First Embassy District And Ritan Park
- A Cup of Coffee /Tea Or A Bottle of Beer
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup(For hotels within the 3rd ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transportation Fee to the Silk Market
Exclusions for 4-Hour Private Walking Tour In Beijing First Embassy District And Ritan Park
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from attractions back to your hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours