4 Hour Quad-ErlebnistourWrite a Review
OverviewExperience a first-class, 4 hour ATV event! Learn to drive an ATV or improve your skills. Enjoy the beautiful landscape in addition to all the adrenaline running through your veins! No matter if beginner or almost-professional, this tour in Velburg in the Upper Palatinate is for everyone. Look forward to an one-of-a-kind adventure. Why be satisfied with anything but the best?
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourExperience a first-class, 4 hour ATV event. Learn to drive an ATV or improve your skills. Let experienced drivers teach you everything you need to know. Enjoy the beautiful landscape in addition to all the adrenaline running through your veins! The Velburg "Quad-Erlebnistour" is a one-of-a-kind experience. This tour through the Upper Palatinate will make everyone find what he's looking for. For beginners, it's an adventure worth experiencing – for "old hands", it's a nice experience in good company. In this tour, you will get to know and love riding an ATV. But caution: it's addictive!
At "Quad Erleben" in Velburg, every participant gets a correct briefing about security and technique. Besides, we provide enough time for everybody to become familiar with the vehicles and handling them. This includes practising at the "Quad-Erleben" site.
The ATV tour will start once everybody feels save and comfortable. It will lead us across little, remote paths and roads, through fields and forests, and also through "wetlands". Therefore, please dress accordingly. Solid and waterproof shoes and outdoor clothing would be an advantage. After about 2.5 hours of driving, we will have a snack break. Here you will be able to enjoy lunch (not included in the price). Altogether, the tour will take about 4 hours. Look forward to a special adventure.
Inclusions for 4 Hour Quad-Erlebnistour
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 4 Hour Quad-Erlebnistour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.