4-hour San Francisco Walking Tour From Golden Gate Bridge To Baker BeachWrite a Review
A refreshing, four-hour walk from Crissy Field to the Golden Gate Bridge, Marshall Beach and Baker Beach. Enjoy spectacular panoramas of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Visit pristine beaches and see abundant marine bird and animal life, wildflowers and rugged coastal scenery. Meet at the picnic tables at the Warming Hut Cafe located at the western end of San Francisco's Crissy Field.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
With Coastal Walkers you experience the natural side of San Francisco, where the city meets the sea. We walk on easy coastal trails and footpaths that offer a true escape from the bustling city streets. Our walk meets at the Warming Hut cafe at the western end of Crissy Field in San Francisco's Presidio. After a short visit to Fort Point, a Civil War-era military fort located dramatically just under the Golden Gate Bridge, we climb easy-going stairways and paths to the Golden Gate Bridge Overlook for a unique view of one of the world's greatest landmarks. We follow a high bluff along the Coastal Trail, visiting pocket beaches, to hidden vantage points where you'll enjoy some of the finest views of the Bridge. Take a break for lunch then loop back via a higher trail for panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the Marin Headlands.
Inclusions for 4-hour San Francisco Walking Tour From Golden Gate Bridge To Baker Beach
- All activities
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 4-hour San Francisco Walking Tour From Golden Gate Bridge To Baker Beach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.