4-Hour Shanghai Old Town Tour With Cricket Fighting Culture Experience
OverviewThis family friendly private Shanghai Old Town tour takes you to see a kaleidoscopic sequence: luxuriant old mansions, markets, old city wall, old streets, hidden alleyways, street food as well as to learn about interesting cricket fighting culture. Cricket fighting was nurtured by Tang Dynasty emperors more than 1,000 years ago, and later popularized by commoners. It is now undergoing a revival among a younger generation eager to embrace genuinely Chinese pastimes.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourChoose either 9:00am or 1:00pm based on your booking time and meet up your guide at your hotel or residence in Shanghai city.
Head up to the famous Yu Garden (aka the City God Temple), the center of the old town life, also the archetype of China Town. Afterwards, continue your tour to the Confucian Temple, an oasis of tranquility and a shine of education in the siege of a lively residential quarter. On the road, you will have a chance to try some local snacks.
After 15-min walking filled with earthy elements, you reach the "arena" for cricket fighting in a local pet market. Through watching some games withintroduction to Chinese cricket fighting sport and culture. In the end, you will learn how to manage a round of competition for these "little warriors".
After your tour is finished, your guide will give you adequate instructions on how to go back to the hotel or wherever else you desire to go.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Shanghai Old Town Tour With Cricket Fighting Culture Experience
- Professional guide
- Snacks (street food)
- Public transportation (from hotel to the beginning spot of the tour)
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for 4-Hour Shanghai Old Town Tour With Cricket Fighting Culture Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops