4 Hour South Mountain Exploration Tour - Denver
OverviewOur 4 Hour South Mountain Exploration Sidecar Motorcycle Tour combines small historic western towns with scenic mountain beauty. This route is undoubtedly our most popular tour as it allows you to sit back and relax and enjoy some of the best natural scenery and mountain towns that the Colorado Front Range has to offer.
Know More about this tourThe price of $349.00 is for 1 or 2 Passengers per Sidecar Motorcycle.
Our South Mountain Exploration Tour combines small historic western towns with scenic mountain beauty. This route is undoubtedly our most popular tour. We begin the journey by picking you up a predetermined location of your choice. We pass through Dinosaur Ridge, one of the world's most famous dinosaur fossil localities and the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the most beautiful concert venues in the world.
Moving on, we ride through Morrison (Est. 1895), Idledale (Est. 1887), Kittredge (Est. 1891), Evergreen (Est. 1876) and Idaho Springs (Est. 1859). They are all very well preserved and will take you back in time 100+ years to the old gold rush days. The tour runs through two beautiful canyons; Morrison Canyon "Scenic Route 74" and the spectacular Clear Creek Canyon Road "Scenic Route 6". Our last stop before heading back to Denver is a slow ride down historic Washington Street in Downtown Golden (Est. 1859), home of Coors Beer, the most extensive brewery in the world. We conclude the tour by dropping you off at a predetermined location of your choice.
Pick-up and drop-off for the South Mountain Exploration Tour MUST be within a 5-mile radius of Downtown Denver Metro area.
Inclusions for 4 Hour South Mountain Exploration Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4 Hour South Mountain Exploration Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- HD Video (available to purchase)
- Picnic Lunch (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please specify in "Special Requirements" passenger(s) helmet sizes:
Small: 20 1/8" - 21"
Medium: 21 1/8" - 22"
Large: 22 1/8" - 23"
Extra Large: 23 1/8" - 24"
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 8 Hour Peak to Peak: Estes Park
- 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour