Explore the hidden treasures of Canada's Kelowna's Lakeshore Wine Route in this 4-hour tour. Situated along the East Kelowna Bench, the Wine Route is home to some of the oldest vineyards of the Okanagan Valley. This is a wonderful way to share an afternoon visiting boutique-style wineries with a maximum of 11 of our guests. From the distinction of Canada's multiple "Winery of the Year" recipient, Cedar Creek Estate Winery, to the enduring presence of St. Hubertus Estate Winery, rebuilt from the devastating Okanagan wildfires, to the replica of the Pyramid of Egypt at Summerhill Winery. It is an eclectic group of wineries to discover. The resplendent vineyard views of Tantalus Winery offer tantalizing photo opportunities. Plus, their informative wine tour teaches guests the craft of wine-making, including a visit to their wine cellar.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour will commence at 12:30 pm from your accommodation, where you enjoy the luxury of our fully appointed, 11 passenger, Mercedes Sprinter. You are welcome to dress casually with comfortable footwear to navigate through gravel parking lots, stroll through the vineyards, and visit damp wine cellars. Our wine ambassador/guide will escort you into each winery, where you will be greeted at the tasting bar by knowledgeable wine representatives who will explain each sample that is poured into your glass. They will also entertain you with brief stories about their winemaker, their vineyard and viticultural practices, and the setting, the architecture, and the awards on display in their wineshop.
View the picturesque vineyard landscapes from the oversized windows, sip on complimentary chilled bottled water while you re-hydrate in air-conditioned comfort. Most wineries offer free WIFI for the social media enthusiast who is eager to share their memorable experiences. This four-hour tour follows a relaxing pace leaving time for photo ops, wine purchases, and browsing each unique wine boutique. By the time you return to your accommodation, hopefully you will have some wine purchases in hand to enjoy with your dinner.
Inclusions for 4-Hour Taster Tour Along Canada's Lakeshore Wine Route Of Kelowna
- Use of coolers for wine purchases
- Tasting fees, tour fees
- Winery reservations
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Umbrellas (when needed for rain)
Exclusions for 4-Hour Taster Tour Along Canada's Lakeshore Wine Route Of Kelowna
- Children under age 19
- No drinking is allowed in the transport vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code: Casual
Wear comfortable shoes for walking through a variety of terrains and conditions
Moderate amount of walking
Not handicap accessible
Minimum age is 19
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.