Enjoy the exhilarating views from the top of Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, admire the Buddhist stupas at Wat Suan Dok, and witness the 7 spires of Wat Jed Yod in Chiang Mai. With hotel transfers, entrance fees and a local guide, take this 4-hour tour as private or join a group and explore the Temples of Chiang Mai.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDiscover the most sacred temple in the north of Thailand, the Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, tucked away in the mountains at an elevation of 3,520 feet (1,056 meters).
The temple is reached after climbing up 300 steps to the compound where you can take in the exhilarating view of the city of Chiang Mai, and the surrounding countryside.
You will then drive back down to the city center to visit some of the other impressive temples including Wat Suan Dok.
Dating back to the 14th century, it once served as the pleasure gardens to the Thai monarchy. Nowadays, it houses several white chedis (Buddhist stupas), containing the ashes of Chiang Mai’s former royal family, as well as one of the most famous Monk Schools in the whole of Chiang Mai.
You will also make a final visit to Wat Jed Yod, also known as the Temple of Seven Spires.
NOTE: Not available for those staying in Four Seasons or Dhara Devi
Inclusions for 4-Hour Temples Of Chiang Mai Tour From Chiang Mai
- Entrance fees
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (not available for those staying in Four Seasons or Dhara Devi)
- English-speaking guide ( German, French, Russian available on request and are subject to surcharge)
Exclusions for 4-Hour Temples Of Chiang Mai Tour From Chiang Mai
- • Any other services not mentioned
• Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress respectfully by not wearing sleeveless t-shirts, shorts, or strapless sandals when visiting Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
Please note that hotel pick-up and drop-off from Four Seasons Resort and Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi is subject to surcharge
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. No strapless sandals. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
You might also like
- Chiang Mai Small-Group Cultural Tour
- Traditional Khantoke Dinner And Show From Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mind And Soul
- Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour In Chiang Mai
- Wat Doi Suthep Temple And White Meo Hilltribe Village Half-Day Tour From Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- One-Way Private Arrival Transfer From Chiang Mai Airport To Mae Rim Hotel
- One-Way Private Arrival Transfer From Chiang Mai Airport To Chiang Mai Town Hotel
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class In Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!