On this classic Island tour you will travel by speed boat to the 4 Islands closest to Krabi coast.
The tour stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach with white powdery sand and crystal clear waters. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside and swim in the crystal clear water. A place sacred with the Sea Gypsies, complete with colourful shrines. A beautiful beach on the Railay peninsula with spectacular limestone cliffs and staggering stalagmites and stalactites.
Then visit popular Poda Island; A combination of breathtaking scenery, white beaches and excellent snorkeling.
Feeling hungry? Enjoy a peaceful picnic lunch on the beach and admire the blissful surroundings.
Continue onto Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken (hence the name!). At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkelling and swimming with colourful reef fish.
Feel like a stroll along the beach? We will visit Tup and Mor Islands also known as Taleh Waek which means divided sea. At low tide a sandbar emerges making it ideal for a walk along the sandy banks whilst admiring the abundance of tropical fish.The shallow waters at Tup make for a safe haven if you are island hopping with young kids. The water is deep enough on either side of the sandbar to relax and cool down. At high tide its an excellent spot for snorkeling and swimming.
Visiting these islands via speed boat will allow you more time to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, relaxing and everything else that these stunning islands and all they have to offer.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
- 09:30 - 10:20: Swimming & walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 10:20 - 11:10: Photography & snorkeling at Chicken Island
- 11:10 - 13:00: Lunch & relaxing on Poda Island
- 13:00 - 14:30: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer to hotel
* The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions