On this full-day excursion youll experience the beauty of the southern islands of Koh Lanta. Get picked up from your hotel and head to the pier near Lanta Old Town. A traditional long-tail boat with an English speaking guide will be waiting for you, ready to depart to the 4 Islands on this fun-filled adventure.
After a ride of approximately 45 minutes you will arrive at the first destination. Enjoy great snorkeling in crystal clear water of Koh Chuak, a small karst islet with sea caves and small sandy beaches between Koh Mook and Koh Ngai.
Around an hour later visit Koh Mook, the largest island on this tour. It is best known for its Emerald Cave (also called Tham Morakot) and hidden lagoon in the center of the island. The entrance to the cave is located on the western side of the island and is only accessible during low tide. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to its other exit, onto a white beach with an emerald pool surrounded by steep cliffs.
Continue to Koh Ngai to enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch on the beach, consisting of steam rice, fried mix vegetables, Massaman Curry with chicken and seasonal fruits. Koh Ngai is a charming island that features a dramatic interior and a spotless sandy beach along its eastern coast. Mountainous and covered by tropical forest, the island is surrounded by clear waters with magnificent corals, making it a perfect site for snorkeling.
Cruise further to the second snorkeling spot at Koh Maa where you can feed the fish with bread or bananas. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen here.
Depart from Koh Maa for the longtail boat trip back to Koh Lanta and arrive at the port in the old town at approx. 3:30pm. Then get transferred back to your hotel on Koh Lanta.
If you like exploring tropical islands, caves and snorkeling with amazing marine life then this is the trip for you!
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the crew at Lanta Old Town Pier & get instructions
- 09:00 - 09:45: Cruise by longtail boat to the 4 Islands
- 09:45 - 11:00: Snorkel & feed fish at Koh Chuak
- 11:00 - 12:00: Swim into the Emerald Cave to the hidden lagoon on Koh Mook
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at the beach at Koh Ngai
- 13:00 - 13:30: Free time for sightseeing on the island
- 13:30 - 14:30: Open water snorkeling at Koh Maa
- 14:30 - 15:30: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to hotel