4 Island Tour To Koh Chuak - Koh Mook - Koh Ngai And Koh Maa By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta - Ko Lanta
OverviewCruise by iconic longtail boat to the 4 Islands near Koh Lanta. Stop at Koh Chuak and Koh Maa for spectacular open water snorkeling, and walk along the white sandy beach of Koh Ngai. The highlight of the tour is the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook, with a 80 m swim to the hidden lagoon in the inner of the island.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOn this full-day excursion youll experience the beauty of the southern islands of Koh Lanta. Get picked up from your hotel and head to the pier near Lanta Old Town. A traditional long-tail boat with an English speaking guide will be waiting for you, ready to depart to the 4 Islands on this fun-filled adventure.
After a ride of approximately 45 minutes you will arrive at the first destination. Enjoy great snorkeling in crystal clear water of Koh Chuak, a small karst islet with sea caves and small sandy beaches between Koh Mook and Koh Ngai.
Around an hour later visit Koh Mook, the largest island on this tour. It is best known for its Emerald Cave (also called Tham Morakot) and hidden lagoon in the center of the island. The entrance to the cave is located on the western side of the island and is only accessible during low tide. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to its other exit, onto a white beach with an emerald pool surrounded by steep cliffs.
Continue to Koh Ngai to enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch on the beach, consisting of steam rice, fried mix vegetables, Massaman Curry with chicken and seasonal fruits. Koh Ngai is a charming island that features a dramatic interior and a spotless sandy beach along its eastern coast. Mountainous and covered by tropical forest, the island is surrounded by clear waters with magnificent corals, making it a perfect site for snorkeling.
Cruise further to the second snorkeling spot at Koh Maa where you can feed the fish with bread or bananas. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen here.
Depart from Koh Maa for the longtail boat trip back to Koh Lanta and arrive at the port in the old town at approx. 3:30pm. Then get transferred back to your hotel on Koh Lanta.
If you like exploring tropical islands, caves and snorkeling with amazing marine life then this is the trip for you!
Inclusions for 4 Island Tour To Koh Chuak - Koh Mook - Koh Ngai And Koh Maa By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta
- Hotel transfer from Koh Lanta
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai picnic lunch on the beach at Koh Ngai
- Dry bag, snorkel masks and fins
- Life jackets
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Kayak equipment (only if option selected)
Exclusions for 4 Island Tour To Koh Chuak - Koh Mook - Koh Ngai And Koh Maa By Longtail Boat From Koh Lanta
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour.
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.