On this classic Island tour you will travel by traditional longtail boat to the 4 Islands closest to Krabi coast.
The tour stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach. A beautiful beach on the Railay peninsula with spectacular limestone cliffs and white coral sand. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside and swim in the crystal clear water.
Then visit popular Poda Island. Ideal for sunbathing on its white sandy beaches and snorkelling in the coral reef.
Feeling hungry. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and admire the beautiful surroundings.
Continue onto Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken. At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkelling and swimming with colourful reef fish.
Feel like a stroll along the beach. We will visit Tup and Mor Islands. Small rocky islets that are connected by a sandbank at low tide, also connecting to Chicken Island. Making it ideal for a walk along the sandy banks whilst admiring the abundance of tropical fish. At high tide it's an excellent spot for snorkelling.
- 07:50 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 09:30 - 09:45: Short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup other customers
- 09:45 - 10:15: Cruise by longtail boat to 4 Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Walk along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 11:00 - 11:40: Snorkel & photography at Chicken Island
- 11:40 - 12:40: Enjoy lunch at Poda Island
- 12:40 - 13:00: Continue to Railay Beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Swim & relax at Pranang Cave Beach
- 14:00 - 15:00: Head back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel
* The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions