4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
OverviewOn this full-day tour you will discover the offshore islands of Krabi with beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal-clear water. They are often referred to as the 4 Islands of the Andaman Sea - Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Islets, and Phranang Cave Beach at the Railay Peninsula are the closest ones and are easily reached by longtail or speed boat on this popular one-day tour just off the coast from Ao Nang.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThis Tour takes you to these unique limestone islands by a traditional long tail boat or convenient speedboat. Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring, and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fish, crystal-clear water, and white powdery beaches lined with coconut palms.
You will have a picnic lunch (rice box provided) on an island beach, and there will also be a couple of open water snorkeling stops, though do not expect to see much in the way of marine life. This trip is more about the beaches, with lots of white sand and great photo opportunities.
We will stop at Chicken Island, which got its name from a bizarre rock formation which resembles the head of a chicken. One end of the island consists of steep cliffs, while the other end has beautiful beaches along a peninsula. This peninsula gets flooded at high tide, creating a small island. At low tide you can walk between the Tup Islets and Chicken Island.
- 8am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:15am: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
- 9:30am - 10:20am: Swimming & walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 10:20am - 11:10am: Photography & snorkeling at Chicken Island
- 11:10am - 1pm: Lunch & relaxing on Poda Island
- 1pm - 2:30pm: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
- 2:30pm - 3pm: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 3pm - 3:30pm: Transfer to hotel
Inclusions for 4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Picnic lunch box - Halal, other diets (e.g. vegetarian) available on request
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Exclusions for 4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
- Entrance fee (400THB/adult, 200THB/child, Paid at entry)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Infants (ages 2-3) are free with a paying adult
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour.
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Airport Transfer in Krabi
- Small Group Sunset Kayaking at Ao Thalane with BBQ Dinner
- Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi with Sightseeing and Optional Kayaking
- Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking at Bor Thor from Krabi
- Full-Day Tour to Phang Nga Bay Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi
- Day Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa