4-Night Kashgar Tour Of Xinjiang
OverviewExplorer the historical and ancient city of Kashgar, learn the culture of local Uighur, experience local nomadic life on the mountain, hiking around Muztagh Ata, and visit Tajik people. For many traveler, a journey along Karakoram Highway (KKH) is an enchantment and self discovery. Its soaring peaks and untamed wilderness truly dramatize a sense of life without limiting it, and yet, still hold the promise of more to come.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive in Kashgar
Your guide will pick up from Kashgar airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Explore Kashgar city
Explore rich culture of the Uighurs in Kashgar. First, visit Livestock market which is the most interesting and traditional part of the Sunday market. Then, continue on to the largest bazaar in Central Asia at the Kashgar Sunday Main Bazaar. Later, spend time by Id Kah mosque, the largest mosque in China, and marvel at the intricate architecture of Kashgar’s historic Apak hoja tomb. You will also spend time in Kashgar old town and have dinner with a local Uighur family.
Accommodation: 4-star Qinibagh Hotel
Day 3: Kashgar to Karakul Lake and stay at a local family yurt
Today set out along the Sino-Pakistan Karakorum Highway on Pamir Plateau (the roof of the world) where you will see colorful Oytagh Kunlunshan Mountain range and Bulungkol Valley (White Sand Mountain) before visiting Karakul Lake (11,811f/3600m above sea level). The lake sits at the feet of the notorious, Muztagh Ata (24758f/7546m) and Gongur (25,3235f/7719m) Mountains. "Muztagh Ata" means Father of the Ice Mountain and is one the most beautiful and mysterious mountains in the world. Travelers from around the world visit here to experience the live of its own, which is why you must spend the night in a yurt of a local Kyrgyz family.
Day 4: Karakul Lake to Tashkorgan
After breakfast, hike around Karakul lake. You can visit local villages and homes of local residents before driving to Tashkorgan after lunch. Cross through Subash Pass, from where, you can see more beautiful views of the valley and majestic peaks of Muztagh Ata and Konger. If you prefer, your driver and guide will make a stop at Tagharma Village surrounded by beautiful grassland and colorful trees for you to visit a local Tajik family before arriving in Tashkorgan in late afternoon to enjoy some personal free time. Tashkorgan, used to be an important hub on the old Silk Road, is an area borders Pakistan and Afghanistan with Kunjerab Pass connecting them.
Accommodation: 4-Star Crown Inn Hotel
Day 5: Tashkorgan to Kashgar/depart
Visit Stone Fort, Tajik Village, Prairies, Tashkorgan Museum, and then drive back Kashgar. After breakfast, you will have an opportunity to see the ancient stone fort of the town, Tashkurgan, which is still standing after 1,800 years! Then, walk around Tajik neighborhoods and pay a visit to local Tajik families living in this historic town. After lunch, drive back Kashgar and you will be transferred to Kashgar Airport where this 5-day tour concludes.
Inclusions for 4-Night Kashgar Tour Of Xinjiang
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced local tour guide
- 3 nights accommodation at 4-Star hotels and 1 night at a yurt
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 4-Night Kashgar Tour Of Xinjiang
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Airfare to/from Kashgar Airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The highest altitude this tour will travel to is 13,452ft/4,100m including overnight at Karakul Lake (11,811ft/3,600m) and Tashkorgan (13780ft/4200m). Warm clothing is necessary as temperature is still quite low in the mountain during Summer time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience