Enjoy this 4-night tour of Xian - an epitome of Chinese history and Chengdu - a relaxed town famous for its Giant Panda breeding center. Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum, Xi'an Museum and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. Take a flight to Chengdu on Day 3 and visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding as well as other historical attractions. Don't miss the famous Sichuan Opera and Sichuan-styled hot pot dinner!
- Ideal choice for families
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourDay 01: Xi'an (L+D)
You will be picked-up at the lobby of your hotel or appointed place at 09:00 am. Your visit starts from UNESCO-protected Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum. See the life-size terracotta soldiers and horses, ancient weapons and chariots, created more than 2000 years ago. Afterwards, you will embark on a city excursion, starting with the City Wall. In the evening, you will have a chance to see the splendid Tang Dynasty music and dance show, accompanied by a local specialty - a dumpling dinner. Accommodation will be provided at the Tang Dynasty Hotel (3-star) or similar.
Day 02 Xi’an (B+L+D)
After breakfast you will head to the Xi'an Museum and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area - a UNESCO-protected part of the Silk Road. This will be followed by Drum Tower visit, and in the afternoon you will embark on a gourmet walking tour - so that you can discover about local delicacies. Accommodation will be provided in the Tang Dynasty Hotel (3 stars) or similar.
Day 03: Xi'an-Chengdu by Air (B+D)
After breakfast you will take a morning flight from Xi’an to Chengdu. Lunch will be on your own arrangement and, in the afternoon, discuss with your guide to decide which option you would like to explore - a biking excursion or a tour to Du Fu Cottage and Wangjiang Tower. The biking excursion will take you to the People’s Park, Kuan-Zhai Lane and Qingyang Palace where you can learn about the daily life of locals and then relax at one of the local tea houses. If you choose to drive to Du Fu Cottage and Wangjiang Tower. Du Fu is a famous poet from Tang Dynasty and Du Fu Cottage is a park and museum in honor of him.
In the evening, enjoy the incredible Sichuan Opera and a hot pot dinner. Hot pot is considered one of the iconic dining style in Sichuan. Usually it has a simmering metal pot of stock at the center of the dining table with very flavor soup along with other fresh ingredients around. Accommodation will be provided at the Holiday Inn Express Wuhou Chengdu (4 stars).
Day 04: Chengdu (B+L)
After breakfast you will head to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. One of the biggest attractions at the Research Base is watching baby pandas in their playpens, and you can even hold and feed the baby panda (at your own expenses). Afterwards you will visit the Sanxingdui Museum. Accommodation will be provided at the Holiday Inn Express Wuhou Chengdu (4 stars).
Day 05: Transfer to Chengdu Airport (B)
There is no itinerary planned for the day. After breakfast you will be transferred to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport for your onward journey. The tour ends in Chengdu.
Inclusions for 4-Night Soul Of Xi'an And Chengdu Tour By Air Including Panda Visit
- 4 nights accommodation
- One-way flight from Xi'an to Chengdu
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private local insider guide
- Transport by private car
- Entrance fees
- Street snacks
Exclusions for 4-Night Soul Of Xi'an And Chengdu Tour By Air Including Panda Visit
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Group discount is available for group size of 4 or more
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A vegetarian diet arrangement can be available on the premise that participant made notice in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ancient Xian Group Tour To Terra Cotta Warriors And Tomb Of Emperor Jingdi
- Mt Huashan From Xi'an One Day Group Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Xian Trip
- Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Private Arrival Transfer: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport To Hotel
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour At Night
- Private Tour: Mount Huashan Adventure From Xi'an
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors With Xi'an Airport Transfer
- Independent Tour Of Xi’an With Private Transport