4-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise - Denarau IslandWrite a Review
From USD 913.82
OverviewDiscover the real Fiji on a 4-night cruise in the Yasawa Islands. As you cruise through the Yasawa archipelago, youll encounter some of the most dramatic scenery in the South Pacific. With a new island and coral reef to visit every morning and afternoon, there are endless opportunities for beach and water activities. Youll also visit local villages where traditional Fijian life continues. With no more than 140 passengers on board, this fun-filled and relaxing Fiji cruise provides an authentic and personalized experience.
Know More about this tourThe Yasawa Islands a chain of 20 volcanic islands northwest of Fiji's main island, Viti Levu, stretch for 50 miles (80 km) in the stunning South Pacific. The islands dramatic rocky landscapes, pristine beaches and lagoons make for some of Fiji's most spectacular locations, which youll see on this 4-night small-ship cruise.
Your cruise begins as you depart Port Denarau in the afternoon on Day 1. Feel the relaxation wash over you the second you step aboard. Each morning or afternoon is spent at a different island location, and cruising is done at night or during meals so you can spend your days exploring island beaches and villages. Do whatever you wish, from sunbathing on the beach and snorkeling the coral reefs to visiting local villages and experiencing traditional Fiji life. Snorkeling equipment is included, as are as glass-bottom boat and village tours. If youd like to scuba dive, you can pay the additional cost right on board.
The ship has 65 air-conditioned cabins, staterooms and suites, all with private bathrooms. Cabins are located on the lower deck (D Deck) and are approximately 150 square feet (14 square meters). They open to an inside passageway and have portholes. Twin-bed, double-bed and bunk-bed cabins are available. Staterooms, also approximately 150 square feet, are located on the main decks (B Deck and C Deck) and have either two twin beds or one double bed. They have two windows and open onto an outside deck. The Tabua Suites are located on the top deck (A Deck) and are approximately 300 square feet (28 square meters). Each Tabua Suite features a twin or double bedroom with separate lounge area and a second bathroom.
Facilities on board include a swimming pool, two spa pools (hot tubs), sun deck, mini-gym, glass-bottom boat, snorkeling and diving vessels, two bars, two lounges, single-sitting dining saloon, day spa, gift shop, chart house, library, guest laundry and 24-hour self-service coffee and tea bar.
Inclusions for 4-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise
- Fiji island cruise
- 4 nights on-board accommodation in the selected category
- All meals
- Guided island and village tours
- Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkeling equipment and mini-gym
- Child minding (5 to 10 years) - selected times
- 24-hour self-service tea and coffee bar
- Daily island stopovers and water activities
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for 4-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise
- Hotel pickup
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You might also like
- Beachcomber Island Day Cruise
- Kuata Day Cruise From Denarau
- Fiji Mamanuca Islands Sailing Cruise Including Lunch
- Half-Day Cloud 9 Tour From Denarau
- Full-Day Tour Including Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, Mud Baths And Nadi Town
- Natadola Beach Tour With Veisabasaba Village And School Visit
- Nadi Tivua Island Cruise
- Half-Day Coral Coast Tour Of Traditional Fiji From Denarau Or Nadi
- Ultimate Snorkel With Sharks Encounter In Fiji