4 Valleys Day Trip From Marrakech Including Trek And Hike In The Atlas Mounains - Marrakesh
OverviewWe will leave at 9 AM from Marrakech, in the direction of the 3 valleys. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head to the impressive Atlas Mountains, visiting the 3 valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, the Asni Valley and the Oukaimeden Valley as well as the valley of Sidi Fares. Meet the traditional Berber culture along the way. Explore the 4 valleys of Asni, Oukaimden, Sidi Fares and Ourika valley. Enjoy a traditional lunch by the river or with berber family.
Know More about this tour
Departure from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains in the company of an experienced guide, heading the OURIKA valley about 1 hour drive from Marrakech, famous by its waterfalls (if you want to visit this waterfalls you have to walk for about 1H30 min for going and coming back with a mountain guide), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, this is also where you will visit the Berber women extracting the ARGAN oil (the unique Moroccan oil), you continue through the second valley which is OUKAIMDEN valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people we can arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house.
After that you will reach the third valley ASNI, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches), this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains, The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:00 pm or 6:00 .
- We can visit the weekly souk (market) in ASNI every Saturday.
- We can visit the weekly souk (market) in TAHNAOUT every Tuesday.
- Explore the famous 4 valleys of ASNI, OURIKA, and OUKAIMDEN and sidi fares valley with an expert driver/guide.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home.
- See 13, 6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa .
- Visit the magnificent waterfalls of OURIKA Valley .
- Go to a traditional aromatic garden, cultivated and maintained by the Berber people.
Inclusions for 4 Valleys Day Trip From Marrakech Including Trek And Hike In The Atlas Mounains
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 4 Valleys Day Trip From Marrakech Including Trek And Hike In The Atlas Mounains
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking