45-Minute Torres Strait Island Helicopter Tour From Horn IslandWrite a Review
OverviewView the magnificent Jacky Jacky estuarine system following the coast north through Albany Passage and historic Somerset before continuing over white sandy coves for a unique perspective of the tip.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Take off from Horn Island and experience this wild river run experience where you will have the chance to fly over and view the Jacky Jacky estuarine system from the air. From there follow the coast over sandy coves and take in some of the beautiful sights that the Torres Straits has to offer on this memorable experience.
This 45-minute flight will follow the coast north and through Somerset Passage and the historic Somerset before continuing over white sandy coves for a unique perspective of the tip and Torres Straits. This amazing experience is one you will never forget.
Inclusions for 45-Minute Torres Strait Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Scenic Helicopter tour (45 minutes)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Informative commentary during the flight
Exclusions for 45-Minute Torres Strait Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over originally recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated on the lap of a guardian
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.