48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Buckhorn Saloon And Museum Of Art Admission
OverviewExperience and see all of the most interesting corners of the great city of San antonio with your 48 hour valid hop-on hop-off tour bus ticket along with an included visit to two iconic museums. Museum passes are for one-time entries, while your hop-on hop-off pass is for 48 hours, to enjoy the best sites of the city at your leisure. Major attractions include the Alamo, Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum, Tower of the Americas and much more.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet at the San Antonio Visitor Center to get your 48 hour hop-on hop-off tour bus ticket today.
Start out in the Alamo Plaza and immediately get a double-decker view of the beautiful Alamo. From there, visit the biggest attractions the city has to offer. Of course you are free to get off and explore at any of the 18 stops. If you do, just go back to where you were dropped off and wait for the next bus to arrive, which will be every 20 minutes.
Your admittance to the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum, you'll have an opportunity to have some great food and see spectacular wildlife exhibits, plus enjoy the saloon houses, a cafe, their gift shop, and a shooting gallery.
Your admittance to the Museum of Art allows you to see the largest and most comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Asian art in the Southwest United States. From its outset, the Museum of Art also emphasized the art of the Americas including pre-Columbian, Spanish Colonial, and Latin American folk art. Included as well were 18th, 19th, 20th century American and European paintings, photography, sculpture, and decorative arts. In 1985, the Museum received the unparalleled collections of Latin American Folk Art formed by former Vice President Nelson A. Rockefeller and Robert K. Winn, establishing it at the forefront of American institutions collecting in this area.
You will see and learn about the following in this order on your hop-on hop-off tour, from your bus driver/guide: Alamo, Pearl Brewery, San Antonio Museum of Art, VFW Post 76, Augie's BBQ Restauarant, Riverwalk/Museum Reach, Tobin Center, The Scottish Rite Cathedral, Hipolito F. Garcia Federal Building, Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum, Riverwalk/River Cruise Ride, San Fernando Cathedral/Spanish Governor's Palace, Market Square/El Mercado, King William Historic District, Villa Finale Visitor Center Stop, Yanaguana Garden, Tower of the Americas/La Villita, and the shops at Rivercenter Mall
Inclusions for 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Buckhorn Saloon And Museum Of Art Admission
- 48-hour bus pass
- Onboard commentary from driver/guide
- Museum pass (one per person)
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Buckhorn Saloon And Museum Of Art Admission
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 11 and under gain free admittance to the museum
Ages 0-3 are free to join the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Antonio Museum of Art Admission
- 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-on Hop-off Plus Tower of the Americas Admission
- San Antonio Cruiser and Double-Decker Bus Tour
- San Antonio Alamo Double-Decker Bus Pass
- San Antonio 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley and Double-Decker Bus Pass
- The Real San Antonio Small Group Guided Tour
- Taste San Antonio Food Tour
- 1-Hour Texas Hill Country Food and Wine Tasting Tour From Fredericksburg