48hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By BusWrite a Review
- Mix your visit to Ireland's capital with this amazing online offer! Get your 48hrs Hop on-off 3 routes ticket and night bus tour ticket in clicks!
- Views of Dublin at twilight-night
- Live music
- 2x1 meal deals
- Drinks specials
- Hop on-off 48hrs & 3 routes!
- Hop on-off service with over 30 stops
- Discounts on top attractions and shops
- original RED route
- north BLUE "DNA" route: explores Glasnevin Cemetery, Dublin Docklands, Croke Park & others
- NEW! YELLOW "ATTRACTIONS LINK" route: Aviva Stadium, Teelings Distillery & others
1. R/B. 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop; GPO Witness History Museum €1 off)
1b. B. Abbey Street
2. R/B. Dublin Visitor Centre (Trinity College; Book of Kells)
2b. B. Abbey Street
3. R/B/Y. Nassau Street (City Sightseeing Shop; KC Peaches 10% off)
3b. B. Jeanie Johnston (Epic Ireland €1 off)
4. R/B. Leinster Street
5. R/B. National Art Gallery
6. R/B/Y. Merrion Square (Number 29 Museum; Fitzwilliam Casino €10 free bet)
6a. Y. St Stephens Green South
7. R/B. St. Stephen's Green (Viking Splash Tours; KC Peaches 10% off; Stephen's Green Food Village)
8. R/B. College Green (Dublin Wax Museum €1 off; Pacino's Restaurant; O'Neills Bar)
10. R/B. Dame Street
11. R/B/Y. Christ Church Cathedral (Dublinia €1 off)
12. R/B/Y. St. Patrick's Cathedral
13. R/B. High Street
14. R/B/Y. Guinness Storehouse (€1 off)
15. R/B. Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Museum of Modern Art)
16. R/B. Kilmainham Gaol
17. R/B. Heuston Station
18. R. Parkgate Street
19. R. Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo-€2 off)
20. R/B. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21. R. St. Michan's Crypt
21a. B. Smithfield (Old Jameson Distillery €1 off)
21b. B. St. Michan's Church
21c. B. Constitution Hill
21d. B. Brian Boru Pub
21e. B. Glasnevin Cemetery (Botanic Gardens)
21f. B. Croke Park (Croke Park Stadium Tour)
21g. B. Mountjoy Square
22. R. Bachelor's Walk (Leprechaun Museum; Liffey River Cruises)
23. R. Parnell Square (James Joyce Centre)
Y1. Aviva Stadium
Y2. Pembroke Road
Y3. Pembroke Street Lower
Y4. Teelings Distilery
R: red route
B: blue route
Y: yellow route
Know More about this tour
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide with music and "craic" on board, is the ultimate way to learn about Dublin, its people, nightlife and attractions. On our Night Tour you'll soak up the atmosphere of the city's redeveloped business district - including the floodlit Convention Centre and the famous Dublin Dockland's skyline.
There are plenty of beautiful things in Dublin City by night. From the sparkling ‘Spire’ in O’Connell Street to the bustling streets of Temple Bar. You won’t be disappointed with the journey through Dublin City. This 1hr round trip is one of the most interesting things to do in Dublin city by night and the perfect way to start your evening before having dinner, going to the theater or a gig.
With over 25 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin with this 24hrs Hop on-off 3 routes City Sightseeing Dublin City Tour Bus ticket!
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs every 8 to 20 minutes throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 9am, last 7pm depending on season.
Our exciting BLUE "DNA" route departs every 30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions and whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. From Apr-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
Our newest YELLOW "Attractions Link" route is designed to get you into the city centre from some of the larger Southside hotels. Departing every 30 minutes the Yellow Route stops at the Aviva International Football and Rugby Stadium and The Baggot Street Bridge before heading into Georgian Dublin. The Route continues on to Dublin’s newest distillery, Teelings, before joining up with the red and blue tour routes at St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse. Our Attractions Link returns to city centre from the Guinness Storehouse via Georgian Dublin and heads back out towards the Ballsbridge and takes about 1hr 30 minutes to complete. Hop on-off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way. From Jul-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
Inclusions for 48hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- Musical & craic onboard (Night Tour)
- Live guide commentary
- 48hrs Hop on-off CitySightseeing Dublin Tour-3 routes!
- English live guided tour
- and/or multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages:
- English, Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian
- 2x1 meal deals
- FREE Irish coffee in O'Sullivan's Irish bar (near stop 8)
- 20% off all jewelry in Dublin Visitor Centre (O'Connell St, near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness at Nancy's Hands Traditional Irish Pub (stop 18)
- Savings in top Dublin shops and attractions
- FREE cocktail in Oscar's Bar & Kitchen (near stop 5)
- FREE scoop of ice cream in Sweet Republic (summer, kids only, stop 22)
- FREE walking tour (summer only)
- FREE poncho (inclement weather)
- 20% off at the Green & Baker, El Gringo Burrito and Tuk Tuk in St. Stephen's Green Food Village (near stop 7)
Exclusions for 48hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.