4days Private Highlights Tour To Beijing And Shanghai
OverviewWelcome to China! visit the most famous cities of Beijing and Shanghai. Beijing, the capital of China, the national historical and cultural city and the world's largest cultural heritage of the city. With three thousand years of history it gave birth to the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and other places of historic interest and of course a wide range of scenic beauty. Experience the high-speed rail from Beijing to Shanghai and enjoy the beauty on both sides of the road. Shanghai, China's largest city, modern city is home to the Bund, Oriental Pearl, Huangpu River, Nanjing Road, and many more. Take this trip and create unforgettable memoirs.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Beijing: Tiananmen square-Forbidden city-Temple of heaven-Summer palace
The tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel in the morning then take you to visit the Tiananmen square which witnessed many historical events. Next take a walk to the Forbidden City and experience the imperial majesty of the Chinese palace then get to know the culture of silk in the silk factory. After a delicious Chinese lunch in a local restaurant, visit the Temple of Heaven and notice how its decoration in blue which is the color of the Heavens brings out a perfect link between the architectural environment and nature.
After that, visit a pearl factory and the famous Summer Palace. the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. The day then shuts down by hotel drop off.
Day 2 Beijing: Badaling Great Wall-Ming Tomb(changling tomb)
On this day the tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in the early morning then drive you to the Ming tomb at first, walk around in the vast area visiting some exhibitions then discover the burial segments of the indefatigable Emperor Yongle, who also commissioned the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. You will be served with lunch in a jade factory.
After lunch the next stop will be the Badaling Great Wall where you can choose to either hike or take a cable car to the top of the wall, to take in the whole beautiful bird view.
The tour ends from taking photos outside from the Olympic center. After which you are served with tea in a tea house in downtown area, before being sent back to the hotel.
Day 3 Shanghai: Yu Garden- Chenghuang Temple- Nangjing Road
The driver and tour guide in Beijing will send you to railway station early in the morning to take the high speed train to Shanghai. Upon arrival the guide and driver there will pick you up then send you to the hotel for check in. Take sometime off then in the afternoon, begin your tour in Shanghai. The first stop will be the Yu Garden; the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai followed by the neighboring Chenghuang temple.
Stroll among a sea of people on Nanjing Road, Shanghai's most famous shopping district, before being transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4 Shanghai: Pearl Tower-Bund-Pudong New Area
On this day the tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel then send you to the Oriental Pearl Tower where from the top of the tower, youll enjoy a bird's eye view of this vibrant city. Then later walk around the Bund viewing the architectural complex around it and have a Chinese style lunch. The tour ends from enjoying the lofty skylines in Pudong New Area, the new town of Shanghai on a car ride. Afterwards, you will be sent back to the hotel in shanghai.
Inclusions for 4days Private Highlights Tour To Beijing And Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- 3 Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- High-speed train from Beijing to Shanghai
- VIP access to the forbidden city (skip long lines)
Exclusions for 4days Private Highlights Tour To Beijing And Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver