4Days Tanzania Northern Circuit Camping Safari - Arusha
OverviewThis unforgettable 4days tour will take you to the Serengeti Plains National Park, the heart of wild Africa and a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. Your African safari will also take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife inside a self-contained world featuring an unbelievable concentration of animals. Lastly your trek will take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzanias most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valleys western escarpment. The size of this national park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive, and is famous for its unique tree-climbing lions.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arusha Lake Manyara
Pick up from Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara national park.
We arrive in time for lunch at the camp and after lunch do we head into the Lake Manyara National Park for an afternoon game drive. This national park is one of Tanzanias most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valleys western escarpment. The parks varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africas largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyaras unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Jambo Campsite.
Day 2 Lake Manyara Serengeti Plains
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa the Serengeti National Park with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park.Dinner and overnight Seronera Campsite.
Day 3 Serengeti Plains Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast we depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here, that the anthropologists Drs. Lois
and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of Nutcracker Man and Handy Man, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution.
We arrive in time for lunch at the camp and after lunch we will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife for a half days safari tour. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro National Park supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here.
Dinner and overnight Simba Campsite.
Day 4 Ngorongoro crater Arusha
After breakfast descend in to the Cater floor for game drive, lunch at hippo pool picnic site, ascend to the rim and departure for Arusha and drop off at your Arusha Hotel
Inclusions for 4Days Tanzania Northern Circuit Camping Safari
- 3 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 4Days Tanzania Northern Circuit Camping Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Short Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 4days-Ngorongoro and Serengeti Experience
- Meserani Snake Park Guided Day Tour in Arusha
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park