4WD Jeep Tour To Jomsom Muktinath Temple - Pokhara
OverviewSpend 2 days away from the Pokhara city to natural beauty of the Mustang region mountain ranges and Nepalese villages. During this 4WD jeep drive tour to Jomsom and Muktinath Temple, you will be accompanied by a professional driver as a guide and we cover Beni, Tatopani(Hot spring), Ghasa, Tukuche, Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni, Muktinath Temple. The trek starts after driving to Jomsom- Muktinath through a scenic off road way, and ends at your hotel or residential pace in Lakeside area in Pokhara.
Know More about this tourAt 7 am, meet your drive as a guide in your hotel lobby. We drive with private 4WD jeep to Jomsom-muktinath, following the scenic winding off road the offers views mountains and amazing landscape.Starts drive to Jomsom 168 Km (9-10 hrs), your pilgrimage tour will be started from Pokhara to Jomsom drive to Muktinath by 4 WD Jeep on the way you will enjoy scenic drive and you could explore local culture and beautiful panoramic view through the river bank of Kaligandaki , Beni , Ghasa, Marpha, Jomsom along the Kaligandaki Valley arrival Jomsom. Overnight Hotel in Jomsom.Next day early morning drive via Kagbeni to Muktinath. Start spiritual activities like: Muktinath temple Darshan .There are 2 Kunda (Water pond), name of Laxmi saraswoti kunda. Around the temple is a wall from the temple which there are 108 waterspouts (Dhara) name of Muktidhara. Even more sacred is the water that starts from rock inside the ancient Tibetan style Jwala Mai Temple. The holy flame alongside a spring that is the source of the religious importance of Muktinath. Another attraction for the pilgrimage is the River kali Gandaki from where one can collect fossils of the old age. After everything, will drive back to Pokhara and drop to your hotel.
Inclusions for 4WD Jeep Tour To Jomsom Muktinath Temple
- Overnight accommodation in Jomsom.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees / Conservation fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4WD Jeep Tour To Jomsom Muktinath Temple
- Food and drinks (Available at purchase).
- All kind of personal expenses.
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.