OverviewDiscover some of the best secret viewpoints of Granada's Sierra Nevada in a tailor-made 4WD tour. Led by a local guide, pass white mountain villages, lakes, old Mediterranean forests and snowed mountains. On this 5-hour tour, you will drive through deep valleys excavated by the ice and the rivers during thousand of years. Top it off with a drink in a panoramic restaurant at 2500 meters with incredible views of the highest mountains in Spain.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDiscover the best views of the Sierra Nevada mountains in the province of Granada, and enjoy panoramic from secret viewpoints. Enjoy an on- and off-road adventure.
After pick-up from your accommodation in Granada, travel by 4WD vehicle towards the towering peaks of the nearby mountains located north of the city. Climb to the highest point possible by vehicle on the Iberian peninsula, and also in Europe, 8,000 feet (2,500 meters) elevation. Upon arrival, enjoy a drink along with breathtaking views of the highest mountains in Spain. The tour will proceed at your pace, stopping when you want to allow you time to take photos, enjoy the landscape or time to just relax. Discover the old white mountain villages, lakes and the most incredible forests in southern part of the country.
Explore the north face of the Sierra Nevada to see the highest peaks on the Iberian Peninsula, climbing to heights of more than 9,842 feet (3,000 meters). Marvel at the amazing landscape before driving on the first road that was constructed into the mountains. Enjoy a short but nice walk at the side of the Genil River, the largest on the north face of Sierra Nevada.
Finally, head to Aguas Blancas valley, full of olive and almond trees. Visit the white village of Quentar which features the most typical Andalucian landscape.
Upon completion of the tour, you will return to Granada.
Inclusions for 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour In Granada
- One drink,beer, wine coke, coffee or similar, & tapas in a panoramic restaurant
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off; if your hotel is in a restricted area for private transport, we will pick you up at the closest meeting point
Exclusions for 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour In Granada
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Select your departure time at the time of booking using Special Requirements field
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.