4x4 Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewTake a private full day 4x4 adventure to the Atlas Mountains at the outskirts of Marrakech to meet the Berbers and experience their lifestyle which remains unchanged for decades. Share a cup of mint tea with a real Berber family, and experience an hour hike in Toubkal National Park starting from Imlil Village, followed by a delicious lamb tagine served by a Berber family while enjoying splendid views of snow topped Atlas Mountains.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourThis is the best 44 day trip to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech to discover and explore the deep Berber country and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the desert, valleys, villages and open landscapes. The drive takes you first to Agafay desert, just south of Marrakech where you will experience some dunes bashing before your continue to the region of Lalla Takerkoust where you will make your first stop on the hills overlooking the lake.
From here you will start an adventure on dirt tracks rarely frequented by tourists and climb up to the Kik area where you will drive from village to village meeting locals, visiting Berber homes and sampling their traditional mint tea and home made bread. Upon arrival at Imlil Village, located in the heart of Toubkal National Park, choose to hike for an hour into Armed Village (1 hour moderate hike with a local guide) or continue to the village on your 4x4. Upon arrival, a well deserved Berber lamb tagine will be served for lunch at one of the Berber houses with some Moroccan Salads, and home made bread. After lunch and a little break, choose to head gently down to Imlil Village where you will meet your driver for a smooth 1 hour drive back to Marrakech via the Haouz planes.
Inclusions for 4x4 Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4x4 Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech