4x4 Deluxe Desert Safari In Abu Dhabi With BBQ DinnerWrite a Review
OverviewTravel across the desert in a deluxe 4x4 vehicle. Experience dune bashing, henna experience, sand boarding with luxury camp facilities and make photo stops in a dune drive in a desert sunset with BBQ dinner and soft drinks.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the afternoon, get set for an exhilarating trip to the desert of Abu Dhabi. After an exciting drive over the sand dunes, you will visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the dunes. Your journey will continue until you reach your traditional Arabic camp, where you will have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, the Arabic sweets and coffee significant to the Bedouin culture.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky with live entertainment to ensure you have a night to remember. You will also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries and continue to be served in Emirati homes today. The deluxe safari is performed in a higher standard resort camp where you will be able to enjoy higher standard facilities, a great dinner meal, enjoy the OUD player and a belly dancer.
Inclusions for 4x4 Deluxe Desert Safari In Abu Dhabi With BBQ Dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Desert Drive
- Dune bashing
- Deluxe Camp facilities e.g Camel riding, henna painting, Sheesha, sand boarding and much more
- BBQ Dinner with unlimited soft drinks
Exclusions for 4x4 Deluxe Desert Safari In Abu Dhabi With BBQ Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Quad bike ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
Since safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk
Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
During the Ramadan, there will be no entertainment available like Belly Dance, Alcoholic drinks on tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.