4x4 Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner - Dubai
OverviewVisiting Dubai without seeing the desert is an incomplete experience. Get the safari experience followed by dinner in the desert and much more activities in desert like Sand ski, camel riding etc..
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourA trip to DUBAI without a desert experience is not complete. DUBAI desert safaris are now known worldwide for their fun nature and bringing out people's wild, adventurous side. This unforgettable tour departs in the afternoon, traveling across the deserts of Dubai in a 4x4 Gray line vehicle. You will enjoy several photo stops during an exhilarating dune drive over the golden desert sands. The drive will then continue across the desert where you will have the opportunity to witness a beautiful Arabian sunset, one of the highlights of a trip to the Arabian deserts. On the menu you will have access to dune bashing, a Henna experience, sand boarding, meeting and bonding with camels, and in the evening, enjoying a delicious BBQ dinner with entertainment. The experience is the same whether you select our standard safari or our superior safari, the difference being in the quality of the camp similarly to a 4 or 5 stars hotel.
Inclusions for 4x4 Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Dune bashing & desert experience
- BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Belly dance / Tandora Show (not during Ramadan)
- Camel riding / sand boarding
Exclusions for 4x4 Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Alcohol beverages
- Quad bike ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 1 people per booking is required
The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
Since safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk
Children below 4 years are under their parents responsibility during safaris
During Ramadan, there will be no entertainment available like Belly Dance, Alcoholic drinks on tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.