OverviewExperience the changing landscape as you leave behind the skyline & traffic of for a truly unique experience in the mysterious, meandering sand dunes and all that they have to offer. A desert safari is most popular tourist activity on a holiday to Dubai. Only a short drive out of the city , this recreation offers experienced, skillful dune bashing, sunset, henna painting, fun camel rides, an enchanting belly dance show, fresh & tasty BBQ Dinner, Sheesha and all the splendors of the Arabian culture in one trip.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Buffet dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAfter Dubai hotel pickup at about 3pm, hop inside a comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4, and set off onÂ your 6-hour desert experience. Watch as desert sands replace the cityâs skyscrapers, and hear about the desertâs ecology from your guide.
Enjoy a dune bash with a professional driver at the wheel of your 4x4, and visit a camel farm in the sands. See these hardy animals up close and enjoy a camel ride around the enclosures.
Next, continue off-road to a desert camp set among rolling dunes. Here, grab a sand board andÂ enjoy surfing down the slopes.Â Get tips from your guide on mastering your board, and increase your speed as your confidence builds.
As the sun sets, relax at the camp, and if you wish, get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, and puff a shisha (Arabic water pipe). Then, savor a succulent barbecue buffet dinner of classic Arabian dishes like hummus (chickpea dip) and marinated chicken. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
As darkness falls, enjoy a tanoura display featuring whirling dervish-style dancers, plus colorful belly dancing, magic, and fire dancing shows.
Your desert experience then concludes with a Dubai hotel drop-off at about 9pm.
Inclusions for 4x4 Dubai Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Desert transport by air-conditioned 4x4
- Dune bash
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Henna art
- BBQ buffet dinner
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for 4x4 Dubai Desert Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample Dinner Menu :
- Light refreshments with soft drinks
- Arabian-style salad with flatbread, coleslaw, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Barbecue chicken
- Beef kebabs
- Lamb chops
- Barbecue potatoes
- Lentil curry with steamed rice
- Sautéed onions
- Kheer or umali (traditional Arabic rice-based, milk desserts)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Multi-lingual guided tours subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.