4x4 Off Road Mountain Trip - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewKoh Samui is a gorgeous destination, with the best beaches and stunning scenic views! But if you feel that is doesnât have much adventure to offer? You are in for a surprise. This Off Roading Mountain trip has a lot to offer, inclusive of site seeing, adventure, delicious Thai food and more. This tour also has all transfers included. Dive in to have a look at how you can spend a fulfilling day of your Thai vacation
- Full day of adventure on this thrilling Koh Samui 4WD Jeep Jungle Tour.
- Experience the Koh Samui like never before and seek out forgotten waterfalls and jungle secrets
- Great way to see the island iconic land marks
- Enjoy local Thai Lunch taking in epic views of Island
Know More about this tourYou are going to have an early start to the day, so we hope you are well rested. Also, this is going to be an 8 hour tour, so get ready for an action packed day You will be picked up from your Hotel at 845 a.m. and your first stop will be The famous Big Buddha Temple. Known locally at Wat Phra Yai, it has a 12 meter Buddha statue sitting in the Mara statue. This is known to be a place of steadfastness, purity and enlightenment
Up next is the Hin Ta Hin Yai, more commonly known as the grandfather and grandmother rocks These have many tales to tell, one which says that these are embodiments of an old couple who were in love A small road leads up to the rocks, and this has a tons of souvenir and candy shops. It will be a fun visit indeed.
Up next is a combination of some witty animals who will provide an few entertaining hours A set of elephant, monkey and crocodile tricks will follow suit. These baby elephants are absolutely adorable and shall show you many tricks Youll also get a chance to feed them. The monkeys that come next shall also be highly entertaining A deadly crocodile show with stunts which shall send chills down your spine will also be an experience of a lifetime.
You shall be extremely hungry by now, and we have for you a traditional Thai Buffet with some great seasonal fruit. This scrumptious food shall help you full your ravenous tummies. Eat your fill because you still have a long day ahead.
Post lunch, we go back to the elephants, but this time for some adventure There will now be an elephant trek Youll have a gala time with these adorable animals, riding on their backs through the jungles.
Up next is Namuang Waterfall. These are two sets of waterfalls which flow into a relaxing pool. Namuang II is the highest waterfall of Samui, 80 meters high plunging are creating some beautiful scenery This is a gorgeous site.
For those of you who are in for some Buddhist and Thai culture, which is offbeat and interesting, the next destination is for you This wat has bodies of some Buddhist monks on display, and also houses many more in coffins. As Buddhists do not fear, but accept death this is one of the most revered sites of Koh Samui.
The last stop for day is The Walking Buddha This is a posture which denotes fearlessness in showcasing the Buddha. This will give you a beautiful panoramic view, and makes for some great photographs
By now, you shall be dead tired Dont worry, our vehicles will be ready to escort you back to your hotels. You would have had the best view of Koh Samui in a day possible.
Inclusions for 4x4 Off Road Mountain Trip
- English speaking guide
- Hotel shared Transport
- Tour by 4X4 Jeep
- Local Thai lunch
Exclusions for 4x4 Off Road Mountain Trip
- Personal expenditure tips gratuities etc.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Big Buddha Temple Wat Phra Yai
- Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks
- Baby elephants performance
- Monkey at works picking up coconuts
- Crocodiles show enjoying the excitement and adventure
- Buffet Lunch with Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit
- Elephant trekking approximately 15 20
- Namuang Waterfall II the highest waterfall in Samui with 80 meters high.
- Wat Kunaram, amazing Buddhist monks mummy in a glasses coffin. Mountain Viewpoint with Buddha image in walking posture..
- Return back to the hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.