4x4 Off-Road Tierra Del Fuego Adventure From Ushuaia
OverviewDrive a Land Rover Defender off-road through Tierra del Fuego National Park on this 7-hour tour from Ushuaia. Delight in amazing views of Hidden Lake (Lago Escondido) and Lake Fagnano impressive natural attractions within the Southern Andes range. Your sturdy 4x4 off-road utility vehicle takes you through a stunning Patagonian landscape, where youll enjoy a lakeside barbecue lunch paired with Malbec wine! Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourApproximately one hour after hotel pickup by your guide in Ushuaia, youll reach Paso Garibaldi a paved mountain pass that traverses the Southern Andes in Patagonia. Cross the Fuegian Cordillera, which offers a panoramic view of Lake Escondido from its highest point. Stop at a vista point to admire the lake hidden at the bottom of a valley and enjoy the opportunity to photograph the impressive Lake Fagnano afterward.
Upon your descent to Lake Escondido, hop into your 4x4 vehicle a sturdy Land Rover Defender with your friendly guide for an off-road ride through the Fuegian forest. Youll splash across rivers and drive along muddy tracks by the shore of the lake, surrounded by gorgeous scenery. Pass beech trees, sawmills and beaver dams, among other attractions, until you reach Lake Fagnano.
When you arrive at Refugio de Canal (Canal Refuge), enjoy a traditional barbecue lunch, including choripan (grilled Argentine sausage sandwich), Argentine prime beefsteaks, salad and dessert along with Malbec wine, soft drinks and bottled water. (Vegetarian menu available upon request.)
Full of good food and great memories, youll be returned to your hotel in Ushuaia!
Inclusions for 4x4 Off-Road Tierra Del Fuego Adventure From Ushuaia
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 4x4 Off-Road Tierra Del Fuego Adventure From Ushuaia
- Tierra del Fuego National Park entrance fees (approx USD $20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, shoes and prepare for colder weather
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.