OverviewGraycliff Restaurant, one of the Caribbean's first five-star restaurants is offering a wine lover's dream. For this wine tasting luncheon guests will be welcomed with a glass of champagne and led by one of Graycliffs certified sommeliers for a tour of the hotel and restaurant's acclaimed wine collection. Then, participants will be treated to a 5-course, gourmet lunch paired with the appropriate wines. The menu changes seasonally, but includes an appetizer, soup or salad, two main courses and dessert.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour luncheon will begin at the Graycliff Restaurant where you will be welcomed with a glass of champagne. Next, one of Graycliff’s certified sommelier will lead you in a tour of the hotel and restaurant's acclaimed wine collection.
After the tour you will enjoy a seated wine tasting 5-course luncheon participants with gourmet food paired with the appropriate wines. The menu changes seasonally, but all guest will enjoy four sumptuous courses.
Course 4- Cheese
Graycliff’s wine cellar houses some fine and rare wines, with over 250,000 bottles from 400 vintners, acquired over decades by Enrico Garzaroli, the establishment's Chairman and CEO. If you understand quality wines and appreciate their relationship to good food, then you have discovered one of the reasons for living," says Garzaroli. He is passionate about the quality of the wines he seeks out and carefully adds to his collection, which is the 3rd largest private collections in the world, receiving prestigious Wine Spectator Grand Award since 1988.
Inclusions for 5-Course Wine Luncheon At Graycliff Restaurant
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- 5-course lunch with wine pairing
Exclusions for 5-Course Wine Luncheon At Graycliff Restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Advise of any dietary allergies or requirements at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.