Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise
Uponarrival at Luxor Airport or the Train Terminal or from your Hotel in Luxor, you will be greeted and assisted by aIbermundo Travel - EgyptRepresentative. Following this you will then be accompanied by your Egyptologist Tour Guide for an amazing excursion along the East Bankof the River Nile in Luxor to the most famous historical sights known asKarnakandLuxor Temples. Once your guided tour is completed, you will then be transferred to the Nile cruise ship in Luxor for embarkation to include lunch,afternoon tea and dinner aboard your Nile cruise. Meals: L, D
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise
Your opportunity to enjoy a lovely breakfast on board the Nile cruise boat in Luxor before heading off to theWest Bankwith your own personal Egyptologist Tour Guide for an incredible journey back into ancient Egyptian history to visit theValley of the Kings, theTemple of Queen Hatshepsutand theColossi of Memnonfollowed by your transfer back to the cruise ship in Luxor. The afternoon will be spent sailing along the ancient River Nile to Edfu via the interesting Lock at Esna where you will have the opportunity to observe local life and take some memorable photographs. Once arrived at Esna, you can enjoy your superb dinner on board the Nile cruise ship while docked overnight.
Meals: B, L, D
Day 3: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
After Your breakfast will be served on board the Nile cruise ship followed by your next fascinating tour with your knowledgeable guide to Horus Templeat Edfu then transferred back to the cruise to sail on to Kom Ombo with lunch on board the Nile cruise boat. You will be accompanied by your Egyptologist Tour Guide to visit theKom Ombo Templeshared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris then sailing toAswanpast the spectacular Aswan Bridge into the fascinating lights of the Aswan Tombs of the Nobles with dinner and overnight on board the Nile cruise ship inAswan. Meals Including: B, L, D
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise
Another exciting day awaits you after breakfast on board the Nile cruise vessel where you will be escorted by your Egyptologist tour guide inAswanfor an amazing tour to visit theHigh Dam,Unfinished Obeliskand theTemple of Philaein Aswan. Then you will be transferred to your Nile cruise boat inAswanfor lunch, afternoon tea and overnight inAswan. Meals Including: B, L, D
Day5: Aswan / Optional Abu Simbel Temple
Disembarkation after breakfast with free time to explore the lovely city ofAswanwith its famous Nubian culture then transfer to Aswan airport / train station for your departure.
Optional excursion toAbu Simbel(highly recommended) from Aswan by private air conditioned vehicle or by Egyptair to explore the impressive temples of King Ramses II and Queen Nefertari temple ofAbu Simbeland then back toAswan.Meals Including: B.
Please note: this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
You must contact the local supplier for exact pickup time and location (contact details will be provided on your voucher) All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditio.. read more
Departure Details :
Luxor Airport, Railway Station or hotels., Please note embarkation is before lunch on Day 1 Pick up time must commence prior to this time. Please advise your preferred pickup at time at time of bookin.. read more
Return Details :
Aswan Airport, Railway Station or hotels.(Aswan)
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Admire the antiquities along the NileRiver on this memorable 5-day, 4-night cruise from Luxor to Aswan cruise. Sailing by deluxe Nile river cruise ship, enjoy guided visits to some of Egypts greatest treasures, including Karnak Temple & Luxor Temples Excursion to Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple Karnak and Aswan Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Excursion to Philae Temple, High Dam & the Unfinished Obelisk. Learn the secrets and stories behind the relics, and enjoy the comfortable onboard facilities in between tours. If you wish, upgrade this 5-day, 4-night cruise to enjoy private tours of the sites with a private Egyptologist guide, so you can plan your daily itinerary around your interests.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise
- Meet and greet service upon arrival & departure., 4 nights in Deluxe Accommodation on Cruise board in Luxor & Aswan full board - excludes drinks., Qualified Egyptologist guide for all Nile Cruise tours and shore excursions., Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours., All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle., Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions. , All sightseeing tours and excursions. , Excursion to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temples. , Excursion to Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple. , Excursion to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples., Excursion to Philae Temple, High Dam & the Unfinished Obelisk. , Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan as per itinerary. , Service charges and all applicable taxes included in cruise price., Our cruises In Aswan Or in Superior similar:, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. Mayfair., M/Y Mirage., Ms Adonis., Semiramis Nile Cruises I or II., Emilio Nile Cruise., Royal Esadora Nile Cruise., Mövenpick M/S , Royal Lily.or superior similar
- International flight And Domestic flight Form cairo o to Cairo.DrinksEntrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun (100.00 EGP Optional)Any optional tour as indicated in the itinerary.Gratuities (recommended).Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones.etc).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our Cruises In Aswan o in Superior similar:
Tower Prestige Nile Cruise.
Semiramis Nile Cruises I or II.
Emilio Nile Cruise.
Royal Esadora Nile Cruise.
Mvenpick M/S Royal Lily.
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
PS. Note that the calendar Nile cruises sailing is subject to be changed due to water levels and navigation conditions and custom your itinerary is dependent on you arrive and the return their flight, meanwhile, all visitors will be maintained tourist mentioned
Prices not valid for Christmas, New years Ester. It will be add 20% on the prices publish here and will be paid on arrival.,