5-Day Adventure Through Istanbul, Ephesus And Pamukkale
OverviewAn adventure combining three of Turkeys famous destinations. Starting in Istanbul and the tour of the citys more famous buildings like the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace before heading to the ancient city of Ephesus listed as one of The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. And to complete your tour its a bus ride down to the natural spa of Pamukkale (tr. Cotton Castle) and the ancient city of Hierapolis. Transfers on this tour are by air and all overnight accommodation is included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter an overnight stay in Istanbul you will be collected from your hotel and taken to see the main attractions, which bring so many people to Istanbul. In the morning this includes the Topkapi Palace, and the St Sophia Church.
Lunch will then be full course deluxe menu offering a taste of Turkish cuisine before setting off in the afternoon to see the Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar, before being dropped back at your hotel in the evening.
With an early flight to Izmir you will be collected from your hotel in the morning and upon arrival your Tour Guide will take you to the ancient city of Ephesus with the chance to wander through the ruins and see Library of Celcius, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre. And after the lunch the House of the Virgin Mary and Archaeological Museum in Selcuk.
You will then be dropped at your hotel in Kusadasi which will be home for two nights.
On your last touring you will be collected early in the morning for the bus trip to the geological phenomena that is Pamukkale and also home to the ancient city of Hierapolis. After lunch you can bathe in the healing hot thermal pools, before returning by bus to your hotel.
On your last day you will be collected from your hotel for the flight back to Istanbul from Izmir.
Inclusions for 5-Day Adventure Through Istanbul, Ephesus And Pamukkale
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for 5-Day Adventure Through Istanbul, Ephesus And Pamukkale
Itinerary:Day 1: Arrival to Istanbul / Transfer to Hotel
Arrival to Istanbul. Your personal Agent will meet you at the A/P. You will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day / Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour (B-L)
Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Lunch at a charming restaurant, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Grand Bazaar) After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Flight to Izmir / Ephesus Tour (B-L)
Pick up early from your hotel and transfer to A/P to take a flight to Izmir. Upon arrival your Tour Guide will meet you at A/P and you will have a full day city tour. (Ephesus Ruins, Fountains of Trajan, Polio, Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Library of Celcius, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre, Lunch at a local Restaurant, House of the Virgin Mary, Archaeological Museum in Selcuk) After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4: Full Day / Pamukkale Tour (B-L)
Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Pamukkale Travertens, Hierapolis Ancient Site, Lunch at a local Restaurant, Hot Thermal Pools) After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5: Flight to Istanbul (B)
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to A/P to take a flight to Istanbul. Tour ends upon arrival. (If you would like, you can extend your trip by adding extra nights in Istanbul, please advise..)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul