5-Day Anzac Tour From IstanbulWrite a Review
OverviewIn 2016, the services will commemorate the 101st anniversary of the 1915 landing. For information about what to expect and how to prepare for ANZAC Day services at Gallipoli.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourDay 1: Friday 22nd April
Welcome to Istanbul, you will be met by our staff at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Saturday 23rd April
After breakfast, enjoy a fully guided tour to the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome. Late in the afternoon we will drive to Harbiye Military Museum for a short visit. Tonight don't miss the optional Turkish Folklore evening.
Day 3: Sunday 24th April
Today we spend the morning at the southern tip of the Gallipoli Peninsula at the International Service at the Turkish Memorial, Mehmetcik Abide, and then the Commonwealth Service at the British Memorial. We then we enjoy a BBQ lunch before heading to the Dawn Service site.
Day 4: Monday 25th April
Anzac Day at Gallipoli
Wake up before sun rise for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service. We become aware of the almost deafening silence as the moving service to commemorate our fallen forefathers on this special day begins. You will then have the chance to attend the Australian or New Zealand Memorial Service before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul.
Day 5: Tuesday 26th April
Our tour ends after breakfast.
Inclusions for 5-Day Anzac Tour From Istanbul
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 5-Day Anzac Tour From Istanbul
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus