5-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An To Nha TrangWrite a Review
OverviewThis 5-day adventure takes you by bike from the World Heritage site of Hoi An to Nha Trang Beach. This unique journey is a fantastic way to see the Vietnamese coastline by bike and experience the countryside up close and personal. The itinerary can be done in reverse as well, for those starting in Nha Trang and wanting to end in Hoi An. Extensions to Hue are also possible on the reverse route.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1 – Hoi An to Tam Ky (58 km ride - picnic L,D): 7:30am: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An and vehicle transfer for about an hour to the trailhead. Start the ride on a 5 km long, pleasant road that turns into a rural area. From here on, the road meanders like a snake through rice paddy fields, fruit tree gardens, Casuarina and pine forests, sheltering most of our ride from the heat today. Lunch and relax at Tam Thanh beach. After lunch, continue biking 9km to Tam Ky City with an estimated arrival at 3pm. Check in Le Dung hotel and relax. Dinner will be organized at a local restaurant.
Day 2 – Tam Ky to Quang Ngai - 106 km Total (41 km ride - B,picnic L,D): Buffet breakfast at the hotel and an early departure at 7:30 am. An hour vehicle transfer (65km) from Tam Ky to Chau O Town. From here, we veer towards the coast to start our ride on country roads through Sa Ky fishing village to My Lai (the site made famous by the massacre of 504 locals during the Vietnam War). Picnic lunch taken along the way. We continue biking in the afternoon along quiet country roads. We arrive at hotel in Quang Ngai at approximately 3:30 pm.
Day 3 – Quang Ngai to Qui Nhon - 180 km Total (60 km ride - B,L): Vehicle pick up at the hotel then transfer to Phu My Town (2 hours) where we start our ride through rice paddy fields, salt making flats, fishing villages and mountainous areas. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant on the way then ride to Tuy Phuoc Town where we meet our vehicle. Transfer for 30 minutes to Qui Nhon City. Check into Royal Hotel in Qui Nhon. Free evening to have dinner and explore the city on your own.
Day 4 – Qui Nhon to Tuy Hoa - 90 km Total (60 km ride - B, picnic L,D): 7:30 am: Transfer 30 minutes out of the City for the start of our 60 km ride. Transport vehicle is available for those wishing to bike shorter distances. Lunch will be taken on the way (picnic style on this day). We will stop our ride at Chi Thanh (Tuy An) Town where our vehicle will transfer us 30 minutes to Tuy Hoa City. Stay overnight at Saigon Phu Yen Hotel.
Day 5 – Tuy Hoa to NhaTrang - 120 km Total (40 km ride - B,L): 7:30 am: Start riding from the hotel. Today is a shorter biking day to Vinh Ro Bay then up to the top of Ca Pass. We will take a break at Vung Ro Bay for picture taking and a recharge of your energy levels before a final 3 km push to the top of Ca Pass (10% grade). Vehicle pick up then transfer to Nha Trang. Lunch at a local restaurant on the way. Arrival in Nha Trang between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Drop off at your hotel. End trip.
Inclusions for 5-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An To Nha Trang
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Hotel accommodation 4 nights in Tam Ky, Quang Ngai, Quy Nhon and Tuy Hoa
- All meals and drinking water throughout the trip, except for free night in Quy Nhon
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for 5-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An To Nha Trang
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 13 years
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.