5-Day Croatia Islands Hike And Bike Adventure From Korcula Island
OverviewStart and end this 5-day tour in Dubrovnik. Embark on this hike and bike adventure, and visit the famous Dubrovnik city, Mljet Island. See the National park, Lastovo Island Park of Nature, Peljesac peninsula, and finally Korcula island, birthplace of the great explorer Marco Polo.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1- from Dubrovnik to Korcula island (B, L)
Travel from Dubrovnik to Korcula Island and your accommodations in Lumbarda Village. Stop in Ston, which is famous for the largest stone wall in Europe. Explore with your private tour guide, and after the small tour of Stone Walls, have lunch with wine tasting. Get the chance to try the best oysters in this part of the Europe. After arrival at the accommodation, discuss the the itinerary of your bike and hike adventure.
Day 2 - Mljet Island Croatian National Park (B, L)
Enjoy full breakfast on your villa balcony overlooking the stunning Lumbarda village bay and Adriatic sea. After the breakfast your guide will escort you to a nearby jetty and have a short briefing about safety. Fit our bikes on the yacht and head to Island Mljet National Park. Disembark in Mljet Island and cycle around the national park sea lakes (approx 8km). The National park is famous for its two salt lakes in the north end of the island, and the 12th century Benedictine monastery. Last but not least enjoy a delicious Dalmatian lunch before going back to your accommodation.
Day 3 - Lastovo Island Croatian Park of Nature (B. L)
Leave for Lastovo Island in the morning. Explore the green island in the midst of the blue Adriatic open sea, surrounded by numerous small silver islands.The Lastovo archipelago was declared a Nature Park in 2006. You will bike, hike and explore Lastovo for approximately 10km.
Day 4 - Peninsula Peljesac (B, L, D)
After great breakfast, make your way to the second biggest island in Croatia, Peljesac.This is a sensational ride full of variety, mountainous coastal scenery and of course some undulations. As we near the town of Orebic, we have great views of the islands of Korcula to the West and Hvar to the East Mljet island (route of appox 12 km).
Day 5 (B)
After breakfast, depart from Korcula island and head back to Dubrovnik airport with your private chauffeur.
Inclusions for 5-Day Croatia Islands Hike And Bike Adventure From Korcula Island
- 4-night accommodation in 5-star villa
- Round private Dubrovnik airport or round private hotel transfers
- Half-board accommodation (as per itinerary)
- Fully-guided mountain bikes tours on Korcula Island, Peljesac Peninsula, Mljet Island National park, Lastovo Island park of Nature
- Wine tasting in 4 different islands wineries
- Fully-guided hiking excursions on Korcula Island, Peljesac Peninsula, Mljet island National park, Lastovo Island park of Nature
- Professional lightweight mountain bikes
Exclusions for 5-Day Croatia Islands Hike And Bike Adventure From Korcula Island
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.