OverviewImmerse yourself in the history and culture of India on this 5-days/4-nights private tour of India's Golden Triangle. From Delhi, travel by private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver. Includes all accommodation with breakfast in 3 Star Hotels.
- Family friendly
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy the personalized service of your own guide as your senses are overloaded on this 5-day journey of discovery.
Day 1: Delhi - Arrival
On arrival at New Delhi airport. You will be met & greeted by a representative and transferred to your Deli hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Agra. Upon arrival you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world. Also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. Overnight stay at a hotel in Agra.
Day 3: Agra - Fatehpursakri - Jaipur
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza the largest gateway in the world. Thereafter, continue drive to Jaipur. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Sightseeing - Delhi
You have full day tour of the impressive Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will make a slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion. The Fort, afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses.other places to visit is City Palace, Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory. Later evening drive back to Delhi. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 5: Delhi - Sightseeing - Airport Drop
After breakfast on your final day, you will embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Starting from Old Delhi, visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort. After lunch, you will go New Delhi sightseeing. Starts from Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Lotus temple, India Gate & birla temple. Later you will be transferred to Delhi Airport for your onward journey at the conclusion of your tour.
Inclusions for 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi By Private Car
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi By Private Car
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.