5-Day Guangzhou And Macau Independent Tour From Hong Kong
OverviewOn this independent tour from Hong Kong to Guangzhou and Macau, spend five days/four nights exploring historical sites and discovering the culture of southern China. Visit many of Guangzhous historically important sites by day, and enjoy a dinner cruise along the Pearl River by night. Then sightsee in Macau, where youll see the remainders of European colonialism in its structures, cuisine, practices and culture. Your trip includes accommodation, some meals, private transfers, two guided coach tours and a train ride on the historic Kowloon/Canton Railway.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for 5-Day Guangzhou And Macau Independent Tour From Hong Kong
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket from Hong Kong to Guangzhou
- Transportation by private vehicle to/from sites of activities
- Guided sightseeing tours
- One-way high-speed ferry from Macau to Hong Kong
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- Pearl River Delta Cruise
- 4-night accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 5-Day Guangzhou And Macau Independent Tour From Hong Kong
- Gratuities (optional)
- China entry visa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing; a double-entry or multi-entry Chinese visa is required prior to travel. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Single-occupancy rooms contain a king bed for a single person; double-occupancy rooms contain two double beds or a king bed for a maximum of two adults. Please contact local tour operator after booking to request bed type (contact info will be provided on confirmation voucher)
Prior to your trip, an itinerary, a list of recommendations and emergency contact information will be provided by local tour operator
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.