5-Day Nile River Cruise From Luxor To Aswan With Optional Private Guide
OverviewEnjoy the beautiful scenery as you cruise the Nile on a 5-day journey from Luxor to Aswan. You also have the opportunity to upgrade to a private guided tour so you can plan your itinerary with a qualified Egyptologist during your luxuriously relaxing cruise on Egypt's famour river.
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourScheduled guided tours on the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan. Upgrade to a private tour, and you can plan your itinerary with your guide during the cruise.
The deluxe Nile cruiser M/Y Mirage has an onboard restaurant, lounges and reading areas, a discotheque, swimming pool with jacuzzi, large shaded sundeck with bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers, a Galabayeh night and belly dancing. The cruiser's 58 air-conditioned cabins have private facilities and satellite TV, and you can choose from three cabin types (see below).
With all meals, accommodation and sightseeing included, your M/Y Mirage cruise on the Nile River makes your journey into ancient Egypt as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. You'll gain valuable insights into Egypt's ancient history and civilization on this laidback but informative cruise.
Please note: Groups of travelers requiring different cabin types are required to make separate bookings in order to guarantee cabins of their choice
Inclusions for 5-Day Nile River Cruise From Luxor To Aswan With Optional Private Guide
- 5-day Nile River cruise
- Sightseeing as per itinerary, including entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for 5-Day Nile River Cruise From Luxor To Aswan With Optional Private Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
Itinerary:5-Day Nile River Cruise Itinerary
Day 1 (L,D):
- Embarkation upon arrival to Luxor
- Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon)
- Visit the East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple)
- Overnight in Luxor with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak (additional cost)
Day 2 (B, L, D):
- Early morning sail to Esna and Edfu
- Overnight in Edfu
Day 3 (B, L, D):
- Breakfast on board
- Visit Horus Temple in Edfu
- Sail to Kom Ombo and visit of Kom Ombo Temple
- Overnight in Aswan (late night arrival)
Day 4 (B, L, D):
- Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple
- Afternoon Felucca tour around Aswan Islands
- Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple (additional cost)
Day 5 (B):
- Check-out after breakfast
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All major credit cards are accepted onboard
Hotel pickups can be arranged from West Bank Luxor hotels for an additional charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Luxor Cultural Tour- East & West Bank Sights with Egyptologist & Lunch
- Private Tour to Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- half day east luxor
- 2 days luxor east and west bank
- LUXOR ancient history west Nile
- night-show sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor ctiy
- full day tour to visit habu temple and the valley of queens and workers
- 2 private days tour for all luxor